1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stormpay- now SUCKS More!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rage, Mar 24, 2006.

see what these scamers have done now!

--------------

Important StormPay Policy Change:
    23-Mar-2006 14:21

Dear Valued StormPay customer,

Effective immediately StormPay Inc. will no longer accept payments for sales made outside of StormPay Auctions. If you are an online seller who wishes to sell your product or service through the StormPay system, your item must be sold using the StormPay Auctions feature. Listing in the StormPay Auctions is FREE of charge unless utilizing our inexpensive upgraded listing options.

Q: Why has StormPay implemented this new policy?

A: StormPay has rendered certain policy changes to insure a safer online experience for both buyers and sellers. This policy change allows StormPay to more closely monitor the products/services sold, insuring that sold items are within StormPay’s acceptable use policies.

Under these new policy guidelines, customers may no longer log into a StormPay account for the purpose of sending money to another online user, or “offsite” website sale. All “spends” and “receives” are and only can be for the specific purchase of a user’s auction listing and successful purchase of.

Subscriptions (recurring billing) is no longer supported by the StormPay system. All current subscriptions have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We appreciate your business. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

StormPay Inc.

-------------------

Rage, Mar 24, 2006 IP
    SumitBahl likes this.
  2. xfairguy

xfairguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are closing it down, they stolen so much money they don't need it anymore.

xfairguy, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  3. seowebguide

seowebguide Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stormpay is holding all of the HYIP money from the Autosurfing clients they ripped off. If you have money in there kiss it goodbye.

seowebguide, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  4. balkanboy

balkanboy Banned

Best Answers:
    It looks like that to me too. I tried to add funds with cc and I couldn't. On support they told me I can only do it with money order. I was asking and they removed my cc number from my stormpay account.

balkanboy, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  5. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    about stormpay for ages.
    And all those people who told me that I was full of it, guess what?>
    I now get the last laugh on them!

iowadawg, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  6. chatairsoft

chatairsoft Member

Best Answers:
    They stole over $500 from me.. paypal is worse though I think with over $2k of mine!

chatairsoft, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  7. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw this coming as well. I dropped them as a payment processor a few months back when I started seeing some issues popping up. I transferred all remaining funds before they had their first issue. I beat it by about 3 days.

TheNetCode, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  8. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stormpay have to change there name now as the word PAY dos'nt suit them anymore..... they sucks...sucks.....and will always sucks..... oh yes... a good name for them.... Suckspay or Scampay :D

now i am not happy with paypal too.... is there anyother good payment prossesers available now???

Rage, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  9. kila

kila Peon

Best Answers:
    I think those payment processor with credit card funding options are troublesome.

kila, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  10. vishwaa

vishwaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad that I emptied my stormpay just a day before they change their policy.:)

vishwaa, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  11. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using MoneyBookers as a secondary to Paypal now. They have a good reputation and I have had good luck with them since I started using them about 5 months back.

TheNetCode, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  12. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am about $0.50 under the minimum payout so I guess they're gonna keep my $5 on top of the other (more substantial) cash they stole from me. I know it's a bad thing to say but I hope the owners end up spending all that ill gotten money on things like medicine and hospital bills... that way we KNOW they don't enjoy spending it! <so evil>

itsme, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  13. cyclone2k

cyclone2k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today, when I tried to buy a domain a registerfly and tried to fund my account, I got their crappy message with new policy. Now, what's the use of StormPay?

They can just put in now, a simple auction interface and support paypal/ egold. Seems like they can't handle money, very poor management. Within few months we will read in Wikipedia that Stormpay was a poorly managed payment processing service with poor scamming management which got bankrupt.

Few of my dollars are stuck there, whose processing fees would be more than thier value. It is not a big problem. They already stole lots of money, but, I had a hope they would be right in their point but, no I was wrong.

I think the staff (if any) working there should leave the job now only, or they would find themselve unpaid for months.

cyclone2k, Apr 7, 2006 IP
  14. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol this is the SCAM of 2006 and the years to come :)

FireStorM, Apr 7, 2006 IP
  15. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    Should rename the system "scampay" or "crappay" because that is what they became.

TheNetCode, Apr 7, 2006 IP
  16. VISTREL

VISTREL Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember there was a website www.12dailypro.com that used stormpay. Basically, you had to invest some money (with $6 increments) and visit 12 websites for 12 days then they would give you 140% back. So in 12 days you could make 40% profit. That sure is scam and now Im convinced. However, there was a forum on that site and many users posted their proof of receiving money from them.

VISTREL, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  17. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When stormpay decided to take 12dp's money, the shit hit the fan.
    Last I heard, the government took over everything from 12dp.
    And now, the biggie, studiotraffic, is now history!
    They probably shut down before the government took them over also.

Some people made a ton of money with both of those programs.
    I did.
    And sorry to see them go out for good.

iowadawg, Apr 8, 2006 IP
  18. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    And as the new ones crop up the government is going to target them as well. They have to pay off the national debt somehow you know.

TheNetCode, Apr 8, 2006 IP