1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Removing ebay Logo From Editor Kit

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Varley, Apr 16, 2008.

Hi, is there any way to remove the ebay logo which is diplayed when you create a listing with editor kit so that you are left with the item box, listing the items for auction but without the ebay identifier?

I ask this because it looks really intrusive on a site I'm creating and would look better without.

thanks in advance for any answers.

Varley, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  2. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sure it is possible. In the code there's a little thing that looks like this: hdrimage=1 . I am not 100% positive but I think if you change it to 0 it should close the image.

But why would you want to do that? I think people will feel more confident if they know from the start that they will end up shopping on Ebay.

vitalbusiness, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  3. Varley

Varley Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got another site where I've kept the ebay header and it looks good but for the site I'm working on at the moment it just doesn't look right.

Varley, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  4. jonixkonios

jonixkonios Peon

Best Answers:
    Since ebay don't have the option to remove that, it's important that you don't change nothing on the code.

jonixkonios, Apr 16, 2008 IP