1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got Business or Tech Traffic? Get Paid for Giving Away FREE Magazines

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 5starAffiliates, Apr 2, 2008.

Wanted to let everyone over here know about a new 5 Star Affiliate Program that recently launched. Since you are GIVING something away for free conversions are pretty easy, if you have the right traffic. (See categories below.)

RevResponse - Get Paid to Give Away FREE Business Magazines & Downloads!

Over 900 offers are currently available including business and trade magazines, white papers and podcasts covering more than 30 industries. Categories include: computers, technology, healthcare, sales and marketing, finance, telecom, food and beverage, transportation and more.

Think this program sounds too B2B for your site? Think again! Most of the visitors, even to your consumer sites, have jobs and many would be interested in free business and trade magazines. The RevResponse 'Marketing Widget' makes it easy to add a large variety of offers to your site or blog in minutes.

You get paid for every free subscription you give away.
    (Payouts as high as $20 or even more.)

Check out RevResponse Marketing Widget & Get More Info Here!

As always, let me know if I can do anything to help you be successful with this 5 Star Affiliate Program.

5starAffiliates, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  2. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone checked out the Marketing Widget yet?
    I was just playing with wizard to set one up and it's pretty cool!

You can choose different sizes, skin colors etc. but the really great part is
    you can select the industry you want the widget to feature, base on your site traffic.

So if you have a tech blog, set it to one of the computer or IT categories or if you have sales and marketing, small business, healthcare traffic or whatever, set it to show magazines those visitors would be interested in.

5starAffiliates, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  3. woodridge

woodridge Peon

Best Answers:
    I've applied with RevResponse and they gave me this co-branded site:
    http://bestmanagementarticles.tradepub.com/

The problem I have, though, is that their rejection rate is quite high. Mine is 75%; meaning only 25% of those coming from my site who apply for free subscription are being approved.

Seems to me like they are too choosy.

woodridge, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  4. timarcher52

timarcher52 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd agree they're choosy, which is why their payouts per successful lead are fairly high. Oracle magazine isn't going to want to pay tradepub (and subsequently you then) for a list of people who want the magazine but have no idea what an oracle database is. The magazine publishers want to get a good set of leads for whom their magazine is a good fit for, mainly because the magazines have some targeted product advertising in them. So far I've had a very low reject rate, but the publications seem to fit better with the content of my site.

timarcher52, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  5. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tim,

Just wanted to say congrats, it sounds like you are doing will with Tradepub and have a very realistic outlook about how it works.

I no longer represent them, but think they are a great company to work with.

5starAffiliates, Dec 9, 2008 IP