1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Virtual Assistant

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by MaryMary, Apr 15, 2008.

Visit www.topchoiceadvertising.com <<<--- of course you can read the sales page for the ebook offering all the best places online to advertise, but my assistant, Jenny comes up when you click off the page. Check her out and let me know what you think.

MaryMary, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  2. luvhari

luvhari Member

Best Answers:
    the semi nude girl makes ur page look very salesy. it almost screams of a GRQ. plus take ur email id off the page else u will get bombarded by spambots. use a form instead. plus u need to add a little more to ur VA's knowledge, by adding ore sessions i guess

luvhari, Apr 15, 2008 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  3. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree the actual site itself could use some work, which is in the works. What's a GRQ?

And the things you said to Jenny shouldn't have an answer. Or it would be something like **** u 2 buddy..lol

MaryMary, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  4. shellyreynolds

shellyreynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    Good but i would say just make it a little less cookie cutter looking

shellyreynolds, Apr 16, 2008 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  5. tigrrra

tigrrra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the site needs some work but the helper is ok. i would work on a design

tigrrra, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  6. forumtyrone

forumtyrone Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to check the texts written on that page. :) I don't think the words used really meet its purpose. :) The layout isn't that balanced too.

I've read four paragraphs of almost nonsense then on the fourth paragraph I would read this: Hello, my name is Craig Wilson. It almost appeared like a bluff. It's way too late for that. Also, the paragraphs are "kilometric". I read the entire thing with a point of view of someone who is both a potential buyer and an experienced ad copywriter, let me say that the page can't sell the product. :)

I'm just a critiquing, since you asked for it. :)

forumtyrone, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  7. forumtyrone

forumtyrone Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a violet external background, with main texts on a white page, then there are bold, underlined, highlighted texts, red and blue texts - you practically combined all the layout techniques and text formatting available in MS Word. :)

You also used low resolution pictures. :)

forumtyrone, Apr 16, 2008 IP