1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will islam take over the world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nora, Jan 20, 2008.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    who refuted Quran, where I can read it, was there a debate? what I see everyday is Islam growing even more, do you want sources?

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Heheheehehe. :D

I was just reading Sura 9 again, and I thought I would share some more Koranic verse with the folks here:
    9:1 Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty.
    Muslims are not obligated to keep treaties which they make with non-Muslims. Nice.
    9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
    Slay non-Muslims who refuse to convert or submit to live as slaves under an Islamic ruler.
    9:23 O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers.
    Do not treat your father or your brothers as friends if they refuse to follow Islam.
    9:33 He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.
    All other religions will be conquered, against their wills.
    9:39 If ye go not forth He will afflict you with a painful doom, and will choose instead of you a folk other than you. Ye cannot harm Him at all. Allah is Able to do all things.
    If you refuse to kill non-Muslims, Allah will punish you with a painful doom.
    9:42 Had it been a near adventure and an easy journey they had followed thee, but the distance seemed too far for them. Yet will they swear by Allah (saying): If we had been able we would surely have set out with you. They destroy their souls, and Allah knoweth that they verily are liars.
    Mulims who whine about how they are unable to kill non-Muslims destroy their own souls and Allah knows they are all liars.
    9:73 O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.
    More commands to kill the non-Muslims. Yadda yadda yadda.

It just goes on and on and on...

There's no sense in believing an Islamist propagandist when they contradict the words of their own Qua'ran.

Too all Muslims in this thread -- we unbelievers are not your enemies. Your real enemies are the evil men who instruct you to commit such evil acts as described above and as documented on the Global Incident Map.

Will.Spencer, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I was asking a question. It appeared as if you were saying you refuted the quran.

I have counter sources that show islam is shrinking every day.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours :)

GTech, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for quoting more verses from that Sura, it makes it more clear now for those who were used to see verse 9:5 or the sword verse only:

notice about whom it speaks?: the idol worshipers who enter into a treaty with you.

but why?

here is a full analysis

Yadda yadda yadda :D

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  5. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time with Will.Spencer he suffers from a severe mental condition called Xenophobia which sadly most people are left with untreated their whole life time, the sooner he is diagnosed the better. :(

ThraXed, Apr 15, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones:

Perhaps you had forgotten?

GTech, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  7. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    YUP !

Islam will spread faster then the speed of light 1 day I believe. :D

believer1984, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    imad:

If you continue to deny the commandments of the Qua'ran, Allah will strike you with a painful doom. :rolleyes:

Or, you could accept the Qua'an at face value. Then, you must either accept it (and try to kill me) or reject it (and join the modern world as a peaceful man).

All you are doing by denying the Qua'ran is avoiding a painful decision.

Be a man, accept the Qua'ran for what it says and make a real decision based upon that knowledge.

9. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi ThraXed, I can see that there is a huge difference of opinion you had with Will, but leave it at that. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. He isn't suffering from xenophobia or he won't be posting here with all the unknown posters around :)

I beg to differ, speed of light is the physical limit. Nothing can be faster than the speed of light.

wisdomtool, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  10. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    where did I hear this before? :rolleyes:

either with us or against us

no thanks, I have better options than following your interpretation of Quran, and your MEMRI TV quotes, I fully accept Quran, and I m a proud Muslim :)

oh next time you quote MEMRI remember, its propaganda.

allow me to beg to differ, I discovered something faster than light, necons when quoting from MEMRI TV

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    are you proud to have this particular cleric amongst your ranks? in other words, do you agree with what he said?

stOx, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    are Americans proud to have Bush
    were Germans proud to have Hitler
    were Atheists proud to have Stalin and Mao

did I say I am proud to have this cleric amongst us? I am a proud Muslim yeah, whether you like it or not :)

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Thanks wisdomtool. :)

"Xenophobe" is an odd label to select for a guy who has lived and worked all over the globe. I've visited, worked, or lived in dozens of countries on five continents.

My companies work on every continent except Antarctica and Africa. I have team members on all of those continents.

I am married to an Arab woman and my children (if we decide to have children) will be descendants of Mohammad himself.

Heck, I am right now planning to move once again to a foreign land where I do not speak the native tongue.

ThraXed is as confused and wrong about this as he is about religion in general.

ThraXed, we are not your enemies. Islam is your enemy. You do not need to defend Islam. Islam is enslaving you. Quit. You are in Great Britain, where it is safe to live as a free man. Become an apostate and live as a man, not as a slave to a dead religion.

14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree 100% with you here, Islam does not need anybody to defend it, its stronger than its enemies, if you think by me posting here I m defending Islam then you are wrong, I m defending Muslims and their freedom of belief, which obviously you do not like it.

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    are you proud to have this particular cleric amongst your ranks? in other words, do you agree with what he said?

stOx, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  16. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    So not are you only a xenophobic but a compulsive liar, amazing.

ThraXed, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    not sure what is so hard to understand?

I answered this before, if you read the few past posts, I do not know what he said, all we have is a quote from MEMRI TV and MEMRI TV is well known at least for Arabs for its mistranslations, taking text out of its context, give me the full video, let me hear it, and I will be able to answer you,

what I hear in Arabic is different to the translation you hear from MEMRI in English, so your question will be based on what you heard in English from propaganda TV, and my answer if I gave one will be based on what I heard in Arabic from the cleric, since the vidoe is not complete, and since MEMRI been caught in many occasions before in mistranslating, and taking out of context, I will not answer your question, and because I know very well who stands behind MEMRI and their project.

but to cut it on you and your tricky questions that I m aware of them, if what MEMRI said was accurate translation ( which I know its not) of course I do not agree with it, I do agree thou that Islam will take over the world, but not by violence, because its the true religion and with people coming to Islam and converting to Islam, Like in Indonesia, which has the biggest number of Muslims, no Muslim army or fighters reached there, it was spread by the people coming to it.

imad, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  18. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Imad, I would really appreciate it if it is not too much of a trouble for you to post out maybe part of the actual translations versus the mistranslating. I think that would help a lot.

wisdomtool, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Hahaha.... you're a confused little fruit.

Don't make the simple mistake of imagining that everyone else here is a loser like yourself.

20. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thraxed is gone.:) I think the moderators found his statement interesting as well...

Rebecca, Apr 15, 2008 IP