1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion requested for the following sites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Bombaywala, Apr 14, 2008.

What is the potential if I were to sell the first two sites listed in my sig?

Bombaywala, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  2. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    More interested in the http://www.nurtureminds.com/ site :)

By the way, why use the cramped two column format for the site for a site as visual as the spicesandrecipes?

You are asking visitors to scroll down to see more and many will not do that. Also, a full page four column site makes full impact on the visitor and is well less crmped :)

I would be interested in the funny times site as well, but would that site invite problems from the Times of India for a "similar logo"?

mytechiestuff, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  3. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    Hats off to you, for the fact that you call your self Bombaywala and NOT Mumbaiwala!

Never in the history of man kind and in particular in the world of global brands, was there such criminal destruction of one of the most respected brands in the world, by ignorant and totally misinformed local nuts

mytechiestuff, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  4. hunter22375

hunter22375 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cool sites.

hunter22375, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  5. Bombaywala

Bombaywala Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    techiestuff - good question as to why I am using 2 col instead of 4. No time to upgrade and enhance the site hence putting up for Sale. FunnyTimesofindia - I have been running for over a year now - no issues, at one point in time the site mimicked the actual toi site still didn't have any legal issues! As long as you don't host on Indian servers toi can't do anything to you legally!

Bombaywala, Apr 14, 2008 IP