1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jugroo

jugroo Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just sent you the pm

jugroo, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  2. 10acne

10acne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I follow this thread closely. So far i never see any positive feedback about this service. Any comment from others?

10acne, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  3. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK guys. Let's back the truck up here!!

I already asked those waiting for reports to PM kingofkings their email address so he can deliver the reports to the respective clients.

For those who are waiting for results. Think about the terms of agreement here. These services are GUARANTEED. The terms are thus:

If we can't get your web site ranked for your nominated keyword/s you will get a 100% money back refund. There is no confusion in this promise. No lies. No misunderstandings.

Most clients have months before their terms expire before the guarantee becomes valid. So, PLEASE stop all this paranoia about not getting a service at all. That's just plain ridiculous!! I am a member of DP for over 2 years and have had very much success in all aspects of business providing customers with good service. I am not about to let that just go out the door am I?

At this moment we have over 100 clients we are doing this work for. Our biggest problem is not getting each client's site ranked. It's getting these bloody reports out. For those who have received these reports there is a LOT of detail that goes in them to show the type of work we do.

We have sold packages on every day of the month, that means that everyday someone is asking for a report. Does that mean it's bad? Of course not. It's normal since daily people are going to ask for reports which doesn't mean that they have been asking for 10 days or so. Most reports now are processed 3-4 days after a customer PM's us for a report.

We are a new company and every new company is not built perfect from it's inception. Rome wasn't built in a day either. We are planning to be here long term to help out DP members with CHEAP SEO SERVICES. What you are paying is 10% of what any SEO company out there charges. SEO companies charge from 5000 to 10000 dollars per keyword. Of course if we charge that much we would have 10 people working just for reports.

Plus when you pay your $5000-10000 you won't have any guarantees by that company, they will just send reports of links being built. Our service is not about the number of links you have, or how many links we get you per day. If you are interested in a link package you have come to the wrong place. You can go to the link section in DP and order from blog networks 100000s of links.

Over here we are a studied, guaranteed service. What we do to your sites is what we did to our sites to achieve rankings on Page 1. We treat your websites like they were our own sites, unlike other companies who just want to get rid of you by adding 1000s of links.

Yes we do have our flaws, but they are all being attended to: like sending reports on time. But let me ask you a question. Have you ever seen anybody in our thread asking for a refund and not getting it? If you think this is going to be some wildstone thread you are wrong. We always have money on the side to refund customers directly, this is part of this business.

As we mentioned in the thread, we are not Gods and not Magicians, nor we are the relatives of Google owners. But we will stick to our word, and nobody will walk out of here a loser.

OK??

Cheap SEO Services, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  4. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have received the report from them and I must say that we should wait for the results to show before rushing things. For me, my site would take a year to see the results due to the competitiveness of my keywords but I am willing to wait as long as I am informed of the progress.

Cheap SEO Services, I believe most members here are ok with the delay of the report if your team can let us know if there is a delay beforehand and we will be cool :cool: I agree with you it is not easy to provide this guaranteed service and that's why you are grabbing a big pie in DP right now :p

Ultimately, we are just looking for some updates along the way.. As customers, we just feel uneasy paying hundreds of dollars without hearing anything from the provider for more than a month...

Keep up the good work!

KC TAN, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  5. rliddle

rliddle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On the 7th you said.

Your both next in line, sorry guys there is a big line and as you can see we are trying to process as much reports as humanly possible.

You both will receive your reports in 12-24 max.[/QUOTE]

Still no report. Email is the same as the first report.

rliddle, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  6. afbinter

afbinter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested for a brand new site. My main keyword is 1.290.000 but want to target 10-30 keywords in total if possible. Please pm me

afbinter, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  7. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Report Sent! :)

KingofKings, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  8. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    I beg to differ CheapSEO Services. Although it is great to see the business increase and expand so rapidly and I offer the best of success to you, it can not be an excuse to what has been promised as part of the deal; reports on a monthly basis. Of course once we see a lot of positive testimonial coming our way the perception of insecurity in your services will be rectified.
    i have not doubt that this is nothing short of one of the best deals you can get. But has the 'too good to be true' feeling to it, and these are just perceptions until i see differently and all i request is that we are kept posted and upto date. Hell I would love to come and work with you that is how fabulous the offer is.

inet, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  9. ImCanuck

ImCanuck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in 1.5 mil to 2.5 mil - normal time top 10 ranking. Please send details.
    Thanks.

ImCanuck, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  10. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At the end, we are here to stay.
    Our reputation is worth whatever money we make from this (which we are not making much if you look at our prices)
    So basically you will get your money back when we don't rank your site.
    So again nothing to loose.
    Our methods are all white hat, nothing is harmful here.

We are not gods again, we are members and normal people like you who dare to put our names and money on the line. That's it.

I sent you a PM regarding your info, and waiting for your reply.

KingofKings, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  11. PinkyRing

PinkyRing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear King,

I have attached the picture of Scooter, he is a little puppy I found wandering alone on the side of the street after his mother and siblings were run over by a John Deer combine... He loves to play with his squeeky ball and chase his tail, but sometimes when he sleeps he cries and I can't help but feel sorry for him and i give him a bowl of warm milk, then I pet him until he feels better and falls asleep again.

BUT...

Recently I've been feeling this rage building inside of me, I dont understand why...usually I'm a pretty calm guy. So I began tracing my steps, trying to figure out what has me all worked up, and I think I have found the reason why now. Yes, unfortunately, as you may have well guessed, it is this thread and my delayed monthly report from you.

So, lately with this ne pent up rage, I have found myself holding Scooter in my hands...staring at wall, I - I can't seem to snap out of it... I feel my hands closing around his neck, I can feel his vertebraes tighten and he licks me in time for me to wake up out of my trance.

My trances have gotten longer and I am afraid something may happen to Scooter... So, King, I must beg you to send me my report ASAP, not so much for me, but think of Scooter...he has just found happiness again, it would be a shame if something happened to him.

And God forbid what may occur if my site doesnt position well after the period, I am already dreading what may happen, in fact I have already (in a sub-conscious state) ordered a meat grinder on ebay...i'm not sure why.

So please King...think of Scooter, send my reports on time!

... or the next site you will help me position will be ScooterSausages.com

Attached Files:

PinkyRing, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  12. rspenc29

rspenc29 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It seems like you have too many customers at the moment. Please let me know when you have time to take on another because I would like to try out your services.

rspenc29, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  13. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can stop thinking of strangling your dog now. Your report is sent :D

Cheap SEO Services, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  14. ecseo

ecseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very interested in your services for several clients of mine - PM sent

ecseo, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  15. getsum80

getsum80 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    STILL WAITING FOR RESULTS AND/OR REPORT SINCE JANUARY 1!

getsum80, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  16. partners25

partners25 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    King, Did you receive our PM?

Do we need to resend?

Second time we have asked.

Thanks

partners25, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  17. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Results & Reports sent! :)

Sorry for the delay.

KingofKings, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  18. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Can I get my report please?

I'm not in a rush, I can tell my SEO is working fantasicly fine.

(means i've nearly made more then what i've spent!)

obay, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  19. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reports have been sent to me and one of the first sites to be optimised is slowly creeping up the rankings. The other is staying where it was (which is good considering there is a month to go, but at least it is not going down.).
    Reports were exactly what I was after (I made the changes you suggested immediately). So far, so good with the 2 sites I have being optimised. (I started on two sites 2 months ago, and another site 1 month ago.)

Next month I shall shout the results of my 3 month optimisation for all to hear (on the first two sites) and we shall see if what was promised was delivered.

Happy with the service so far (only one set of reports were late, so I see that as a good thing). Thanks for all the work done so far.

Will report back in one month.

continuum, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  20. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are writing your report now, we will send it ASAP.

Thank you for your honest opinion.

KingofKings, Apr 14, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.