1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Troops Killed 2 families and 3 year old girl today...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Mar 20, 2006.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    See my previous post. I guess it depends on what you consider selling out. Some people use those terms loosely with nothing to substantiate them. It's just a "feeling" thing ;)

But I was referring to yo-yo's life long mission to sell his country out.

GTech, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  2. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Shoot poor children, who cares, we are enjoying :rolleyes:

maldives, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  3. GTech

Best Answers:
    If you believe the story which is full of uncertainties and skepticism. I'll always give my country the benefit of the doubt first. Others will choose to sell it out with just an allegation, which is all this is, at this point.

GTech, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4827424.stm

What a mess!! :mad:

Crazy_Rob, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  5. ROAR

ROAR Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The country absolutely NOT. The soldiers, yes.

ROAR, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    gworld, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thanks for validating my point. It's just "reports" and allegations at this point.

GTech, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about palestinians now? They are bred to commit suicide missions.

But then terrorists in Iraq have a long history of hiding behind women and children and letting them take bullets for them. It creates casualty headlines.

GTech, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, I was talking about the 3 years old girl that was killed but I am sure it won't bother you very much. You can always blame her for being born in Iraq and claim that she was killed because of 9/11. :rolleyes:

gworld, Mar 21, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    So the palestinians bred to commit suicide don't bother you then?

There's not enough information to blame anyone at this point. Of course, that virtually every post you make here is anti-USA, anti-Christian, anti-Israel, I have no doubt what your position will be, based soley on allegations. You're ready to judge without an investigation. Pretend Jose Padilla was involved, then you won't have so much trouble waiting around for the facts.

GTech, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  11. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    This is ridiculous. I am a US Marine. I have not been to Iraq but have had close friends go there and come back in a body bags. I have heard plenty of horror stories that could keep anyone up for days. And to hear people saying they don't support the troops is just outrageous! We are sworn into service to protect our country and fight against evil. Marines listen directly to the President. We don't have to agree with everything the President directs us to do, but support him and carry out his plans IS a must. I don't agree with everything but I support 100%.

The media paints such an evil picture upon us. It is unfortunate that innocent people die in war, but it goes both ways. I think its ignorant to say we all joined the service for the sole purpose of killing families and innocent children. To be called a murderer is an insult.

I know I joined for something called "service to country". I enjoy my freedom. It seems to me more people are taking it for granted.

It's sad the news is so biased these days. Everything is set to spin cycle. From what I've read, Time has no proof of anything. All this is in my opinion, is an allegation against US Forces to try and gain media attention.

I found it very hard to believe these killings were in cold blood. Emotion is a huge factor over there but we are trained as best as can be to deal with it. When you have insurgents shooting at us over there (women and children included) you do not know who the enemy is at any time. Everyone is suspect there.

I'm not saying something like this could never happen, because it surely could. I'm just saying is highly unlikely it happened as the story suggests. I just wouldn't convict them in your heads just yet. If it was an accident, the appropriate apologies should be made.

I have heard stories of Iraqi's waving and cheering for us, then running inside and grabbing there AK's and ambushing the troops. Then running back outside cheering for us again. Woman and children shooting at us as when we drive by. Terrorists using children as shields. Terrorists ACTING DEAD AND WOUNDED, hiding AK's under their robes, just waiting for Troops to pass by or to enter their house so they can kill them.

It is such a shame I have to hear people on here bashing us troops who truly have a good heart and try our hardest to do the right thing. Thanks guys. Enjoy your luxuries back home while we die over there for you. Don't support the troops.

How sick can you people get?

nOR, Mar 21, 2006 IP
    Old Welsh Guy likes this.
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So according to you, in order to punish the suicide bombers in Palestine, American soldiers must start killing the 3 years old children in Iraq, very interesting logic. :rolleyes:

Is this because you think, both are Arabs or do you think if for example an American soldier gets killed in Afghanistan, they can go to Mexico and shoot a 3 year old child? :rolleyes:

gworld, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  13. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Gworld, we are given orders to kill young children. Is that what you want to hear?

nOR, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  14. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but you are just dumb.

This is about a soldiers right to stay in life. Many people in the middle east send their children running to the enemy with high explosive devices. Suicide bombers isn't necessary grown ups.

What has this to do with Palestine? Well the mess in Palestine is a direct reason of the mess in M.E. By stabilize Iraq, we can get more opportunities to stabilze other parts. So GTech has a point while you are just throwing in some half-intended troll-posts as usuall.

latehorn, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thank you for serving nOR. I'm US Army from many years ago. yo-yo is a disciple of Alex Jones which explains it all with him. Gworld is Canadian and has always been anti-US, anti-Christian, anti-Israel and pro-terrorist.

No worries, there are plenty of "pro America" people here that use rational thought and don't make excuses for terrorists.

Again, thank you for serving! The few numbnuts you see here are not representative of the whole.

GTech, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  16. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your support for myself and for your previous duty to the US GTech! Your presence is very welcome :p

I know my previous post wasn't the greatest example or writing but my belief's are rock solid and I think thats all that really matter's here :cool:

nOR, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  17. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    That's fine for soldiers. But I'm not a soldier so I can be objective.

"Oops! We just slaughtered your whole family! Sorry 'bout that!"

18. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    Accidents can happen my friend. What else can I say? They were responding to a threat, not looking to murder someone.

The insurgents over there are acting with NO good intentions. At least our troops are trying their hardest to neutralize an enemy that cowards behind woman and uses children against us.

I suggest taking a look at these http://www.ogrish.com/archives/war/iraq/

I'm sure the terrorists are real apologetic for their crimes against us.

nOR, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So according to you, the 3 year old child was running toward the enemy inside her own house. :rolleyes:

These are just stupid excuses for something that is not justifiable. Forget about Iraq, let imagine in USA, police is chasing an armed and dangerous criminal, what would happen if they enter someone house and massacre the whole family with an excuse that they must stay alive and they thought a dangerous criminal entered the house?
    But I suppose for some people here, children in Iraq are not worth as much as American children. :rolleyes:

gworld, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  20. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Oh, were you there?

I'm not saying they're guilty. But if they are, they deserve to burn in hell! :mad: