1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Displaying RSS Feeds On Plain HTML or PHP?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by PalSys, Apr 11, 2008.

Despite RSS being fairly old, I'm still quite new to it in any technical sense. After using WordPress and the like for so long, I'm suddenly drawing a blank when I need to do something a little less easy. Here's what I want to do:

I simply want to be able to create a super simple HTML page and have a given feed show its results in a simple table. The ability to edit variables such as number of headlines via an admin panel or config file would also be nice.

Can anyone recommend an existing script (preferably free) to do this?

PalSys, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  2. Morishani

Morishani Peon

Best Answers:
    Morishani, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  3. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link :) I've found tons of scripts, just looking for a recommendation on one or the other that does the job well.

PalSys, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  4. jrd1mra

jrd1mra Peon

Best Answers:
    This is my personal favorite. Its simple and to the point. It displays the feeds in HTML. It must be done on .php page or .asp since it is called with variables or includes. Its not the "most features" but ts free and does what it says it does easily!
    http://www.rss2html.com/

jrd1mra, Apr 11, 2008 IP