1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will islam take over the world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nora, Jan 20, 2008.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    if that movie was showing their negatives there wont be violent reactions, it was calling to ban Quran, and promoting hate, not that I agree with violent reactions, there are always some who break the law, like in the backlash after 9/11, which blinded many and made them in an example incident kill a Hindu man thinking he was an Arab,

your post holds a lot of generalizing, I understand from where this come, I remember when Media there was showing "no Muslim Cleric condemned OBL" yet few knew that OBL was wanted in many Muslim countries before 9/11

I do not know what your media shows you exactly, I know they love to pick and I know who stand behind these networks, try to have larger view always:

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

the problem is that you say whatever expecting people to take it as it is, while you show how much ignorant you are about the prophet pbuh and Islam, I encourage you to take the time to learn more,

this is what Islam teaches us:

source

now give me one verse from Quran which support your claims about neighbors.

imad, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  2. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See, you can't explain a broken tape that you're bored with listening the same song. This is a phobia, a disorder, even when one has nothing else new to say, his mental problem will still push him to utter some more of the same crap, for like.. 20 pages and maybe more, they just can't help it. Pity

LeoSeo, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  3. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    religion is what people use as an excuse to do what they want. it is not responsible for nothing, good or bad. it is the people that do what they do.
    if the rest of the world want an end to this violence then they must find a common ground with muslems.and muslems must find a common ground with the rest of the world.
    lets look at judaisim for example. if jews were to take their religion strictly they have to agree with anti-zionist jews and dismantel israel which i know you oppose

pizzaman, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  4. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m really not concerned about religion, although there’s some flaws in there, personally babbling about religion is liking being a child playing Yu-Gi-Oh, I wont hold onto this thread to long, but the truth is engraved into everything that matters, most likely you’re a Muslim…? The only reason is you’re not getting me, they’re victims and suspects.

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  5. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Some flaws? Want to point them out?

ThraXed, Apr 11, 2008 IP
    LeoSeo likes this.
  6. Muzammal786

Muzammal786 Banned

Best Answers:
    Islam will take over the world because it is best religion and also complete and Islam should take over the world. I want to mention here that I am not saying that Muslims will take over the world.

Muzammal786, Apr 11, 2008 IP
    LeoSeo likes this.
  7. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:

Okay, lets assume this would happen, so what’s going to happen with me and the others who thinks religion is nuts? We’re supposed to just surrender to it and live by Islamic laws; I don’t think “God” loves enslavement, I think it should be illegal if ever a religion is allowed to rule the world, just like those magic voodoo spells on eBay are forced legally to be labeled “entertainment purposes”, then no way in hell is some entertainment religion is going to rule the world, some of us do have a brain and do believe in logics, because logics has presented itself to us, unlike your Gods.

8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The quran is very clear on what should be done to us.

"instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers. smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off"

stOx, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Jews who live as Dhimmi in Iran are a good example of what will happen to the survivors if Islam does manage to take over the world.

We'll be living as slaves, working for our Islamic overlords.

We'll pay Jizyah and they will "protect" us from alcohol, sex, free expression, and all of the other ills which Islam "cures" with submission to the will of Muhammad.

Will.Spencer, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  10. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:

Please don’t smite my neck, PLEASE. ROFLMAO, that sounds like the work of the NWO, I’m really an agnostic, I believe in Christ Consciousness, but NOT the way it is portrayed and how people believe in it, the image of a jealous disturbed God is a LIE, religion is a lie. God is not a man on a cloud; the only God is me which am the real God, the God of light and consciousness, God is within you, he’s NOT some mischievous God who’s jealous and will kill you if you don’t worship him every second. Again, don’t mite me.

11. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    muslims will try to force islam over the whole world, but they won't be able to. Some of us will never submit to mohamud, btw, did anyone mention mo is dead and gone?

debunked, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I bet Daniel Pearl said the same thing! :rolleyes:

13. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly debunked! I’ll never give up myself, who do you think you are to be so sure in your God and force others to believe in it? This is the free world people, get your head out of your ass, I'll never give up myself for some people who're so sure of themselves they feel the need to force others to research into their teachings.

14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    And in the latest news of Islam trying to take over the world, the Al Qaeda aligned group Abusayyaf kidnapped six innocent Muslims yesterday.

They are most likely being held for ransom as Abu Sayyaf needs funds to build bombs to spread the word of Muhammad.

Also yesterday, Islam "took over the world" for eight Afghans who were killed in a Taliban attack.

15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you are talking about Christianity, nothing you said there applies to Islam.

I said this before in another thread, your lack of even the basic understand for Islam shows how ignorant you are, no wonder NPT spanks you in every thread you post in. Nobody submits to Muhammed, they submit to GOD. Muhammed is his messenger, not a God.

ThraXed, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  16. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    I was referring to religion on the whole, all religions that deals with this God who exists, Islamic way isn't truthful either, of course I was speaking about Christianity thus religion, and Islamic isnt that much different... still worships a God who wants to mite me because I don't believe... nothing different, both Gods are vicious. Theres only one God... he isn't portrayed as from Islamic view or Christianity.
    Why mite me or cause me burn in hell? I thought you loved me ROFLMAO... funny aye?
    Just as God isn't as portrayed neither is Satan, it's a fucking hoax to scare you.

17. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah that's the problem, it is very different, and (I'm assuming from your post) you don't know anything about Islam, don't take that offensivley, try researching it and then saying this stuff, you will not get beat if you don't believe.

Surah 109. The Disbelievers, Atheists

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

ThraXed, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    This is the relevant verse:

Qur'an 9:29:

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold forbidden that which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.​

19. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Will, this is all I need to know about Islam, its not friendly for society. I can't believe you would Fight those who believe not in Allah. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, like you're trying to do with me, point proven, end of story. Religion sucks, especially aggressive ones who will "Fight those who do not believe". Your own Qur'an proves my point.

20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

again I have to do your homework, even thou this been refuted so many times but you keep misquoting it,

to whomever want more info about this:

more..

you can refer to other sites too, and (to Will) most important think a little, its not hard I promise you, you can start by asking yourself some questions like:

If Quran calls to kill all non-Muslims, why there are still non-Muslims in almost all Muslims countries?
    If Quran calls to kill all non-Muslims, why Muslims who ruled the holy lands for 800+ years did not destroy the Churches there?
    If Quran calls to kill all non-Muslims, why Iran still have Jews since more than 3000 years?
    then try to find answers for them :) it may hurt first time, but soon you will get used to it.

imad, Apr 11, 2008 IP