1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A good adsense site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Insanity, Mar 16, 2006.

1. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, you guys crack me up ;) I guess I should have been more clearer in my post. I can take one niche topic where there aren't many competitors that gets between 5k and 10k searches a month, develop content for it (either have my guys write articles on the subject matter or do it myself), include content from free article sites, as well as rss feeds and the like, with the sole goal of having targetted visitors peruse my niche pages, and then focus direct them to click on the ads IF THEY ARE INTERESTED in learning more, and yet..

That falls under violating Googles TOS?

Like I said, I should have been clearer in my statement. But, what the above proves is that yes, you can set out to build a site to generate income from the adsense program and it really doesn't take a lot of know how to do it. Just some patience, dedication, and a knowledge of what resources to use.

jeeplaw, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  2. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    You think google doesnt knows about the fact that many sites are being built up entirely for adsense, they know it and we know it, so whats the fuzz about :confused:

SEO Guru, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  3. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure, all I said is that I disagree that building sites for adsense is not a profitable exercise. I think it is a profitable exercise, and somehow I don't think google looks down a site that was built to generate revenue but at the same time provides a service to the every day user. Believe me, I'm NOT talking scraper sites of just links either. Those days are long gone. Just my 2 cents.

jeeplaw, Mar 21, 2006 IP
    Moe likes this.
  4. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    agree with you on that jeeplaw. as long as the site offeres a service to visitors, whether a product or loads of information, then it's nothing wrong, even if it's built for adsense.

devin, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  5. j3r0m3

j3r0m3 Peon

Best Answers:
    i would say that whatever site that brings in the bacon for Google will not be looked down.

After all, Google takes part of your revenue.

j3r0m3, Mar 21, 2006 IP