1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question on Articles?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by click4ramesh, Apr 10, 2008.

I write articles for my blog and if I submit the same article to different article directories for link building. Will Big G consider that as duplicate content and penalize my blog.

click4ramesh, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  2. jschuman

jschuman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not know if they will or not, but I decided a few months ago not to chance it. Here is what I do with 8 articles a month.

1. Write a 400-500 word articles targeting a specific keyword phrase.

2. Submit it to SubmitYourArticle.com where I rewrite it to at least 30% unique using their Article Leverage Program. This gives me hundreds of unique articles going in 1 at a time to each article directory.

3. I can view various version at SYA and I take one that is 40-50% unique and go post it into my blog.

4. I then social bookmark my post into Onlywire.com, and several other social directories such as Digg, Stumbleupon and so on.

Now I have put about 1 hour total into all of this and have hundreds of backlinks and all kinds of traffic to my blog. Plus the search engine bait from this is very good in various ways.

jschuman, Apr 10, 2008 IP
    fcmisc likes this.
  3. Breakaway11

Breakaway11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Google will consider it duplicate content.... spend the 10-15mins to rewrite it quickly, and submit the rewritten article...

Breakaway11, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  4. GameOver

GameOver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have found that the articles on my site are around 900 words in length and when I submit them to the article sites, I change the title and just make a quick 2-300 word article about the topic which is basically just a summary of the bigger article.

GameOver, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  5. dspohn23

dspohn23 Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice.. Post the unique article on your site. Then rewrite it and submit it to many article directories.

dspohn23, Apr 10, 2008 IP
    childfont likes this.
  6. childfont

childfont Peon

Best Answers:
    That's good way, because we don't need to distribute our unique and rich content over the web, rep added for the same.

childfont, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  7. redspace

redspace Peon

Best Answers:
    From my understanding duplicate content penalty is regarding duplicate content on the same website not on different website such as article directory. That kind of content would be put into some kind of filter only but not penalty. In other words just no PR link juice are passed. And the best approach regarding your articles on your site is never published it anywhere. Make your site as unique as possible.

redspace, Apr 10, 2008 IP