1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A hosted-BANS, but better. 100% Commissions

Discussion in 'eBay' started by purdue512, Dec 21, 2007.

1. purdue512

purdue512 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FYI - We were fully recovered at 12:24 AM Eastern. Thanks again for your patience.

purdue512, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  2. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My sites are still down?

auburnfan23, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  3. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Back up now:)

auburnfan23, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  4. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Yes. All is normal... Sorry for the delay on the articles AuburnFan. This infrastructure stuff kinda pulled me away from some of the other neat stuff that I was working on.

We did release an Article Site signup feature Friday. I was in the middle of writing it up when the disaster hit. So no notes on it yet. But you should see a new link under ARTICLE BLASTER in ADMIN...

It's certainly still BETA. But if a few people would volunteer to try it out, it would be much appreciated. I could use some feedback on if it works... We did QA ourselves, but you never know ;-)

Remember that you MUST activate your article accounts within 48 hours or that email address will no longer work... If you do use this feature, please set aside at least 30 minutes to click through the activation emails you will get. At this point, we only have the sign-up part released. The actual article submitter is coming soon.

Cheers...

p.s. Still working on the PLR article content as well (and much MORE SEO stuff for you)... :)

purdue512, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  5. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Sounds great I will give it a try tomorrow while I am off.. :)

auburnfan23, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  6. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll try it out later this week. If my luck holds I should be able to break it... :)

--

Did you have a chance to figure out or have any idea why I had the problem with my articles after the server issue? It is working fine again, but there was something strange happening for a little while.

alext, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  7. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Did everyone Elses traffic go back up after the outage?

It may be a coincidence but my has fallen off, not sure what the deal is.

auburnfan23, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  8. purdue512

Best Answers:
    All the analytics look normal to me at the top level. Even a slight rise...

purdue512, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  9. segzeey

segzeey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, PM me, please.

segzeey, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  10. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Cool Just making sure. My golf site is getting more hits as it was not getting much to begin with,
    while the other went from 30 to 40 search engine to 1 or 2 a day. Im wondering if I get penalized for something its not that many hits, but damn I was trying to build it ha..

auburnfan23, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  11. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    Similar here and I think it is just the typical Google fluctuation.

alext, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  12. purdue512

Best Answers:
    If you push a single keyword phrase too hard, you will eventually be pulled out of the index as a penalty on that specific keyword. People think of penalties as a site-wide thing, but I've seen many times that specific keywords can get pulled. It needs to be "natural". Don't get too close to the flame, if you know what I mean ;-)

Have you had a change to test the automatic article site sign-up feature? I have over 100 article sites in there now. Eager for some feedback.

PM sent.

purdue512, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  13. WestWing999

WestWing999 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 27 different niche sites and all but two got a big cut in traffic. My guess is it's a Google fluctuation.

WestWing999, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  14. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Yeah. It happens. The good news is that the stronger your sites get, the less they get hit by this. My IncomeStore that is approaching a year old (PR4), has actually done UP in traffic over the last week. My guess is that there was a big anti-spam sweep done by Google recently. This cleared off a ton of competition for many of my keywords.

You see this from time-to-time if you track how many competing entries there are in the Google index for a keyword you're targeting. It grows and grows and then one day, it gets cut WAY down...

If you have properly diversified your links, anchor text, etc, and appear very natural, you're site will be fine.

purdue512, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  15. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    regarding the discussion earlier about articles, I am doing a couple of articles a week to ezinearticles, then also to a few other art directories. My question is, am i better off putting my original content on my IS site, or is my current strategy the best (publish at ezine - have had 400 odd reads and 19 visits to the site in about 2 weeks)? I put my own articles copied from ezine onto my IS site. any ideas?

Fivestar, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  16. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not yet, this week has been rough so far :)

Later this week(end) I will most likely try it.

alext, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  17. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    I did the automatic sign up thing and got 23 emails I think, but it just thanked me for signing up so you must not have to click anything you must already be signed up..

So now what? do all of our articles get blasted or do we write seperate articles to use the blaster?

auburnfan23, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  18. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Thanks. That's a successful test. No, these Article Directories don't require verification.

We have not released the Article Blaster code yet. Coming soon. I ran a few tests today and my articles were posted successfully. We have a few more issues related to the categories at each directory (they are all different). Hope to have an update for you soon on that.

Also trying to get you the promised PLR content as well... You should be able to do some damage with those two things together ;-)

purdue512, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  19. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    I think Article marketing will be huge to make our affiliate marketing really build up..

Some of the directories are sex story directories or something haha I got some weird emails about erotica stories and thanking me for joining ha.

auburnfan23, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  20. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    So I clicked the "Article Blaster" link in my admin panel.

I see fields asking for username, password and email. I haven't done anything yet, but I see the list of article sites and almost all of them say "Registration Complete". As well each article site is listed 5 times each.

Shall I enter my info and see what happens?

alext, Apr 13, 2008 IP