1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Failed to join AdSense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by pk69com, Mar 17, 2006.

1. buronggoy

buronggoy Peon

Best Answers:
    well pal you're lucky that adsense responded to your application(although it is rejected..).because in my site it's been 3 weeks now and no reply from adsense staff ..:) cheers!

best of luck to your site.:)

buronggoy, Mar 20, 2006 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  2. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That google is slowly getting smarter about accepting sites and new publishers.
    When I joined, it was like less than a day to get accepted.

About time they looked at sites more closely and started rejecting those sites with nothing to offer.
    And I believe that they will soon look at present accepted sites and start closing those that have nothing to offer.

Publishers are the driving force behind google accepting or rejecting sites.

iowadawg, Mar 20, 2006 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  3. pk69com

pk69com Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i dont think that sites with big traffic and click-rate (or whatever) will be rejected, because these sites means money. Not only for publishers, but for google too. Thats my point ;)

pk69com, Mar 20, 2006 IP
  4. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    even so, if it contains objectionable content they wouldn't approve it. their reputation's worth more than a high-traffic publisher can give.

devin, Mar 20, 2006 IP