1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

instant article wizard

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by budc, Feb 14, 2008.

Does anyone have any experience with instant article wizard? It looks like it could be promising for articles to submit.

budc, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  2. mmuise

mmuise Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd also be interested in opinions of instant article wizard, along with articlebot (and I just noticed that the articlebot site is down - what's up with that?)

mmuise, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  3. latoya

latoya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do a Google search for the product. All it does is search the internet based on some keywords and give you sentences that you have to manually string together to make into an article. Are people seriously too lazy to do their own copy and pasting these days? It's not rocket science. It's Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.

No software will ever be able to do as good a job as a human writer.

latoya, Feb 14, 2008 IP
    Jenna Appleseed likes this.
  4. mmuise

mmuise Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point - thanks for the advice

mmuise, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  5. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    I second that, even human writers make mistakes which is why you have to re-read them and edit accordingly.

bon300187, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  6. aja-promoters

aja-promoters Peon

Best Answers:
    Heard lot of good things about free-adverts.com but you never know, lots of big talks and scam out over there.

aja-promoters, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  7. Sean Paul

Sean Paul Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using IAW for some time now and it's good for writing bum articles. But if you want to get an even better deal just check contentinfinity.com for additional features.

Sean Paul, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  8. VinceC

VinceC Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi guy

Please beware that there is alot of bug in this Instant Article Wizard pro 2 version.

Found out that many subscribers in the IAW pro2 forum having many unsolved bug in this software.

Mostly cannot even login.

I really hope the creator can solved this BIG problem before launching it in 8 April to public.

I have purchase a certain amount of software, and none of them have failed me once purchase, installed and login to use.

This is a big minus point for the IAW pro for now.

I will post again for any problems, bugs solved before the you the public going to pay for a problematic product.

VinceC, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  9. ruffneck119

ruffneck119 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have the last version and it sucked. It is easier to re-write existing articles.

ruffneck119, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  10. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    free-adverts.com sucks and I had to reformat my PC due to trojan... I heard in namepros that this site delivers spyware too..

silveraden, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  11. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Is this the site you're talking about - http://www.free-adverts.com/ ?

Its empty...

sar420, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  12. arwen54

arwen54 Active Member

Best Answers:
    People, do not buy into any one of those article re-writers, whether they are free or paid, they are all rubbish! Like a few members have posted, there is nothing compared to a real human writer. Write your own articles or hire someone to write them for you.

arwen54, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  13. snarke

snarke Peon

Best Answers:
    I spent some time working as an editor/proofreader for a content production company and it is one hundred percent obvious who used article creation software and who did not, so be very wary of using these programs. At MOST I would reccommend them for getting that first sentence or two to get you started on your keyword topic. Even then, a simple google search can help with that too.

Also, you will never ever be able to generate as much income using an article bot thing as you will when you write your own articles.

Just my two cents

snarke, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  14. VinceC

VinceC Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi all

It me again. Jon make me feel so stupid that for paying $7 and cannot even let me login to use the program.

The BIG bug cant solved and no refund made.

I have nothing with Jon himself, but since it a monthly subsciption service, I deserve to have use of the software until end of the current month....

But it seems that Jon have pull out my user name and password from his server or database, which now I cant even try to login.

How I know? Cause there is afunction for me to request for password if I forgotten it. Now when I request for it, no password was sent to my email address......

Sent tickets but not seem to response....

Been a terrible experience dealing with this kind of services.

Overall rating for product and service 0/10

VinceC, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  15. jedediahd

jedediahd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried this and found it sucked, much easier to re write pieces myself

jedediahd, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  16. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, article wizard is rubbish, you just put more rubbish in your site, and rubbish is really stink:( Search engine will not loving your site:)

guniwan, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  17. jonathanleger

jonathanleger Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to clear this up, the so-called "many people having problems" with Instant Article Wizard Pro 2 amounts to less than 2% of the 1,450 current users.

It may seem like "a lot of people" because the tool is so HUGELY popular so fast, but it's less than a dozen individuals out of 1,450.

And the problem is not a result of a bug in the software. It's a problem with the users' PC/network configuration.

Jon

jonathanleger, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  18. Mickie31

Mickie31 Peon

Best Answers:
    Half of the reason why grammar, punctuation and spelling have become so poor is because people are too lazy nowaday's. Instead of spending time writing correctly they will use online automatic writing devices. Hire a professional copywriter or do it yourself. There are plenty of professional writer's out there, including myself. These automatic writing devices only take the job away from professional writer's who will do a better job any day in comparison.

Mickie31, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  19. webgal

webgal Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't get but so mad. All the crap out there is making me look really good lately. It's actually doing me a big favor. People recognize a credible site.

webgal, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  20. erezshlez

erezshlez Peon

Best Answers:
    i`m sure that search engines are able to identify this pattern of rubish, i think that in this path there is no shortcuts.

erezshlez, Apr 12, 2008 IP