1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make money through adsense with blogs??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jameskon, Mar 18, 2006.

Friends,

I have done blogging and have got blogs at blogger and other sites, how can i add adsense to them.

Please if you have url for submiting any quieries for adsense support.

How much do you feel one can earn simply by doing blogging and using adsense along with it.

jameskon, Mar 18, 2006 IP
  2. rubeina

rubeina Invisible Staff Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    To add adsense on your blogger blogs, log in to your account and edit your template, just copy paste the adsense codes where you want the ads to appear :)

rubeina, Mar 18, 2006 IP
  3. harshad83

harshad83 Peon

Best Answers:
    try this link it will help u https://www.google.com/support/adsense/... it is difficult to make huge income just by blogging but some people make decent money through it,depends on the primarily on content ,traffic of the blogs,ads placing etc.. other optimization techniques are also handy..

harshad83, Mar 18, 2006 IP
  4. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    maldives, Mar 18, 2006 IP
  5. Jetsdonwankey

Jetsdonwankey Guest

Best Answers:
    Any thoughts on how a Sports Video Blog would do with revenue? Should I make some informational pages for people who do not know much about sports?

Jetsdonwankey, Mar 18, 2006 IP
  6. seolion

seolion Active Member

Best Answers:
    make something unique and useful to the readers.. sports or whatever topic, search for good keywords and start blogging related to those keywords..
    Best of luck...:)

seolion, Mar 18, 2006 IP
  7. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    On the contrary i'll say write what you have knowledge of, because some day you'll be outta ideas if you write about unknown things, but yeah if you write what you love to do, it will be a great experience for your users to read and thus returning users :). Thats what matters, IMO :)

SEO Guru, Mar 18, 2006 IP
  8. mendna

mendna Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I personally believe that you should only blog if you have passion for sharing information and not by hoping earning money from blogging.

The reason I believe so is that if without the passion, after a few mths of extremely low revenue earning from adsense or other related program, you'll probably stopped blogging and that means, you've wasted money on your hosting and domain name.

But if you really have the passion, than you'll probably will have a blog site which is rich in content. This way it naturally (of cos you gotta promote the site as well) drives more visitors or loyal visitors to you website. And with high traffics, your revenue for the site naturally (hopefully) increase.

So basically.. passion + adsense knowledge = earnings and a happy person =)

Cheers,
    The Guys of MenDNA.com

mendna, Mar 18, 2006 IP
    SEO Guru likes this.
  9. jameskon

jameskon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic is what that matters!!!
    put in content and quality.

jameskon, Jun 14, 2006 IP