1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stumble and Social bookmarking a good way?!??!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by fuse-box, Apr 5, 2008.

well i have no idea about social bookmarking, and the only thing i know is that people post random sites that they like and other people check them out...i never got into to it to be honest!!
    but i did pay couple of people to do some submission for my site and it actully brought in a decent amount of visitors to my site.

it might be a stupid question but here it is.... will you get more visitors if you get more people to submit your links to stumble and etc sites with different accounts???!?...since my link is already there. :rolleyes:

how does it work??!?? :confused:

appreciate any help, i'll leave u a rep.

fuse-box, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  2. vijayan

vijayan Peon

Best Answers:
    yes' it's a great way to build back links if the site uses dofollow...as well directly brings a lot of visitors.

vijayan, Apr 5, 2008 IP
    fuse-box likes this.
  3. Wayne Liew

Wayne Liew Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, it will bring in a lot of traffic. For StumbleUpon, the more thumbs up you get, the more traffic that it will bring you. As for social bookmarking sites and social voting sites, the the Digg count or vote count goes up, more people will pay attention to your link and will subsequently visit your site.

Also, since these sites are ranked quite well in search engines, you can expect to get some indirect search engine traffic as well.

Wayne Liew, Apr 5, 2008 IP
    fuse-box likes this.
  4. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    u submit your site to different social bookmarking websites..other people check it out,if they like it they vote for it or i like it of sphinn it or reddit or digg it and then if you get enough votes u make it to the popular page of the sites which will bring u a ton of traffic while its there..it also helps u get backlinks if u dont get enough votes which is usually the case...

Luq, Apr 5, 2008 IP
    fuse-box likes this.
  5. fuse-box

fuse-box Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the help guys some good info... but my other question was, what if i pay more people to submit my link with their accounts...??! i mean link is already in most big popular social bookmarking sites,!!!

fuse-box, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  6. PeoplesArcade

PeoplesArcade Banned

Best Answers:
    Basically submit a post to sumbleupon (You will probably need the toolbar im not to sure tbh :p) And then go to somewhere like stumbleudon.com and get some FREE stumbles. (5 free per day) That is usually enough to get the ball rolling if its a good post or picture or whatever it was you were posting.

I made a post yesterday (You can prob find it in next few pages of marketing) about my success. And getting a huge spike in traffic. Basically its good. But only if you actually have some decent funny content that basically appeal to teenagers.

PeoplesArcade, Apr 5, 2008 IP
    fuse-box likes this.
  7. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    That's a very good idea if you have an extra money to do that.

silveraden, Apr 5, 2008 IP
    fuse-box likes this.
  8. fuse-box

fuse-box Peon

Best Answers:

is there any other way to save that money and do it yourself...!! what do i have to do?!??!

fuse-box, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  9. vijayan

vijayan Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to do yourself then just search fr a lot of social bookmakring websites and start submitting yuor pages

vijayan, Apr 5, 2008 IP