1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

15K last month, documented with vids-launching in a month-the best 'how to' series

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 5, 2008.

Greetings:

Well, this will be another early bird post for the serious IM'ers that like JV's and getting in early on projects. I'll post another formal invite when we are closer to the launch.

I was going to keep this one under wraps for a while too and surprize launch it... but decided against it, heck I'm not even complete with the current squeeze/pre-promotion page but I'm going to share this one with you because it will happen fast, with stealth, and the bigger aff's here are going to capitalize on it quickly.

Please optin for yet another popular and successfull NC Media launch. You are going to watch me work, in video, with multiple projects, softwares and programs - and see how to make 15K+ a month by diversifying your skills and income streams - it all starts with...

http://www.webdesignmillionaire.com

The site will speak for itself, and I feel that many of you guys are going be able to utilize this product yourselves quite a bit, and the market for this absolutely huge and always growing. Yes there is competition, but I am going to destroy it, WATCH ME!

Not sure on pricepoints or extras/commission etc. but you can expect 60-75% and prices rangning from $50-$199 with up/downsells and creative/conversoin perfection. (we're going to test-retest first on our own to master it before giving you guys the campaigns).

Thanks family, please let me know if you'd like to JV on the top level, I wish you great success today!

Norb.

NCMedia, Apr 5, 2008 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another super looking product, this time however I don't want to promote as much as I want to join up and learn some of your techniques!

terryd, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  3. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **Thank you Terry, heartfelt :) I'm trying to put as much of 'me' as I can into this, and overlapping design, advertising, aff and traditional marketing, etc. to reach out to many markets and subs. Ideas are spiraling for this as well and some thoughts are:

* Offer monthly additional vids for a monthly recurring (so yes a membership site)
    * Offer YOU GUYS the chance to make killer vids and tutorials that we can either buy from you or sell through our site as a standalone product.
    * Offer an upsell to get 3 hours with me personally on the phone and a GoToMeeting or Webex session for one on one consulting for a premium, can be applied to learning the software or straight marketing school or both.
    * Offer case studies for my bigger projects with blueprints, all data, etc.
    * I'm going to include MANY top level templates i've created, and source files to popular flash/photoshop/dreamweaver sites that I've made so you can see first hand and inspect every pixel/code/creative yourselves and duplicate it - this would include analytics, tests, ppc campaigns etc. - the whole shabang.

Any and all ideas to help improve this or to help make it a success can be posted or PM'ed for private attention and possible inclusion with this project... It's big, there's room to grow, and this will spin off into many other projects i'm sure...

Cheers and I look forward to your feedback everyone.
    Norb.

NCMedia, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  4. darkmessiah

darkmessiah Peon

Best Answers:
    a bit off topic, but how is the last product doing? Speaking about seduction4idiots.

darkmessiah, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  5. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hi DarkMessiah,

I'm going to PM you right now about our seduction program. I'd really appreciate it if this thread could stay on topic of this program please and thank you. **That was 4 programs ago btw ;)

Thank you,
    NC.

NCMedia, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  6. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Will there be a competion?
    Will top performing affiliates get special access to this product?

Tazer Dude, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  7. SitPoMk

SitPoMk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi NCMedia, yet another quality product from the master ;)

I wish you success, I must say, it's a pretty irresistible product.

I am also quite graphically talented and am coming out with a product launch soon. I hope it will be ok to get some advice from you when that time comes? :)

Anyway, I definitely will promote if I get some time freed up. good luck man!

-Sasha

SitPoMk, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  8. eroker

eroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    awsome keep em comin!

eroker, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  9. theultimate1

theultimate1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hell Yeah... This is an awesome looking product... I have no clue about your business or your previous products... But, I'm looking forward to this project of yours... Both as a customer and an affiliate...

Come to talk of being an affiliate, I'd like to learn things... Are you planning to train your affiliates or giving out a few tips before the product launches? At least, train me, may be?

theultimate1, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    ** Thanks for reminding me, Yes, we will have a competition(s) for the launch, however they are not defined quite yet. Will top performing aff's...? Top performers can expect more than a bonus with me - top performers usually end up being my partners on future projects ;) So if you've thought about jumping from aff to vendor, this would be a smart way to do it.

**Thank you kindly Sasha! Of course, I'd love to help you with your launch, and if you are graphically inclined then you should do well my friend. Again i often partner with those that have complimentary skill sets to enable launches/product dev to happen faster. Let me know if you'd like to perhaps create 2-3 products instead of 1, have them all compete yet split the top level at al...Leverage ;)

**Cheers and yes, more already in the works.

**Hi Ultimate, thank you for the comments. All of my products and programs come with training :) And I'm 'right here', anyone can vouch for me re personal support, and it is my nature to help people, especially if it makes us both grow and gain. The course itself will teach you a lot, and i myself have no problem helping you shape your campaign.

There are 100 copies being given away (the optin list is going nuts since i put that up), and for anyone promoting it - sell 10 copies and you get yours free, with or without my help.

Those that do optin will both get access to all the resource material early, along with a discount opportunity to grab a copy pre-launch...

So far feedback is great, and the optins are showing demand so i really look forward to this one too.

You guys think it would make more sense to do a monthly or a one time fee or both?

Thanks again family,
    Norb.

NCMedia, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  11. dturnbull

dturnbull Guest

Best Answers:
    Such a convincing sales letter I just had to sign up. :)

dturnbull, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  12. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Love your products, especially the landing pages ;) Do you design them yourself? Or someone does it for you?

bl4ckmaN^, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  13. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know, Norb is just an extrordinary genius for when it comes to building products, promoting and selling them. Definitely another gem in the Niche Choppers Library to look forward to. Keep them coming Norb!

Tom
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  14. skyfe

skyfe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome, sounds really great, will have a look :D

skyfe, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  15. bohimt

bohimt Member

Best Answers:
    When you read something, try and make it not sound like your reading it, please.

bohimt, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Thank you and great that you signed up! You won't regret it i promise you that.

**Blackman, thank you sir - did you notice what this product was? It's me teaching you how to design among other things - yes, every pixel of every product in our slate is designed by yours truly.

**Tom, wow i'm rather speechless... I wish i was a genius :) If I am - when does this genius stuff pay off? lol - no seriously though - it has come with 11 years of practice, and many of you are not far behind so I'll see you at the top Tom!!

Cheers, you'll enjoy this if you are into media/money/design/marketing/business.

**Nice to meet you bohimt - With all due respect - this is 100% freestyled, not one line was rehearsed or read - the course will not be q-cards or written in advance, it's me jumping into software and campaigns and breaking down important points step by step - again, no part of this is or will be re-hearsed. I want to keep this as 'real' as possible, you'll even hear me fumble a word or go 'uhhh' here and there - I don't want to sound like a perfected pitched robot sales person, because I am not. You will be taught with a traditional outlook from a teachers perspective to really 'teach' you and let you get in my head without limits or following some script...

Thank you for the praise guys, really shows a true interest in both this project and continuing to bring you guys good products to monetize...

All my best,
    Norb.

NCMedia, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  17. SitPoMk

SitPoMk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Norb .. I noticed you have an "As seen on TV" label up top. Has your popularity really extended to TV already? or is it just legal to put these banners on your site without it actually being featured on TV?

Thanks
    -Sash

SitPoMk, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  18. dead@27

dead@27 Member

Best Answers:
    Love the design of the page. Looks great!!!

dead@27, Apr 7, 2008 IP