1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alertpay Mass Pay querie

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mmikeyy, Apr 3, 2008.

Hi, i'm writing a script at the moment, and need to make some way of outputting my information in a way readable by alertpay's mass pay function.

I've already written one that does what i need for paypal.

But anyway, just a few quick questions.
    1. Does AP's mass pay function use a file? Comma separated? Tab Delimited?
    2. If it does use a file, what format does the information have to be saved in?

This information is probably freely available on their website to people with business accounts, but i only have their basic personal account and i can't use it.

Thanks

Edit: Just noticed i can't spell Query Whoops

mmikeyy, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  2. MSMInvestments

MSMInvestments Peon

Best Answers:
    Send a mass payment with one click of a button. Your list of recepients can even include those that don't have an AlertPay account. Simply type out or paste your list of transfers (each separated with a line break) into the given area.
    Please input the list of transfers that you would like to send. Each LINE must be in the following format: EmailAddress, Amount [,Description]

* Email address must be in the format:
    * Amount must only contain numbers and can be in the following formats: 44, 44.00, 44.5, 44.50. Minimum amount required is 1.
    * Description is optional. Anything after the second comma on a line will be assumed to be a description.
    * At the end of each line, hit ENTER to indicate the end of the individual transfer.

Its a coma separated text box so all you have to do is to generate a comma spearated file with email,amount and description (optional)

[​IMG]

MSMInvestments, Apr 5, 2008 IP
    mmikeyy likes this.
  3. mmikeyy

mmikeyy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the wonderful help +repped

mmikeyy, Apr 5, 2008 IP