1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know anything about abledating?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by klonopin, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones:D:D:D
    a great many thanks to the competitor..!:D
    Socialnetworker,really nice

AlonsoDC, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  2. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Fake review from Dmitry Rudakov

Socialnetworker, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  3. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    What competitor Dmitry? You are always worried about competition but with your crap script, you will not be around long

Socialnetworker, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  4. AmatuerOasis

AmatuerOasis Peon

Best Answers:

That was the Gods honest truth. Once they have your money they dont care anymore for you or your websites problems.

AmatuerOasis, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. AmatuerOasis

AmatuerOasis Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh really? What about those of us that got a full install courtesy of ABK and their assinine Russian techs?

The site was full of bugz, the video player crashed the whole site everytime a vid was uploaded. They could not fix it.

AmatuerOasis, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  6. Jacquesattack

Jacquesattack Peon

Best Answers:
  7. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Socialnetworker, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  8. jbr41452

jbr41452 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know I have had a terrible time getting my abk dating site up and running but it is up and running. The software is okay but I would not buy it again and would sell my site and custom design i paid for without hesitation and start over. I have posted it several place for $450 which is half of what I paid and not gotten a buyer. The customer service is not as bad as it was when I started but it did take 6 weeks for design and install. I see so may posts here for social networking software and I can tell anyone where to get the same scripts that the big boys are running free. I can post the link in the forum but you can PM me and I will send the info just put Social Networking in your PM

jbr41452, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  9. alexander777

alexander777 Peon

Best Answers:
    WHAT IS EVERYONES PROBLEM???????????????????????????????????????

????????

?????

I am very surprised too see so many negative comments.

I originally bought the software back in october of last year.
    Customer service --TO ME-- was really good, 10/10. Can't speak for everyone else.

I am happy with software. Although i did experiece few problems with it, but very minor and it was quickly resolved by ABLEDATING customer service.

The only thing i am very fucking pissed off is the hosting company that they recommend to host with..i think its called VISTA HOSTING. those motherfuckers screwed me up too much. Server is the worst shit ever. My site crashed almost like every day and finally after 2 months with them , they destored my database with users. so i told them to fuck themselves and now i am hosting with GODADDY.com
    Happy with www.godaddy.com 100% uptime.

I know i could have sued VISTA PAGES for shity hosting server and their fucking 99% uptime guarantee my ass.

BUT I SUSPECT THAT most negative comments come from competition LOL.

Anyway..i had amazing experiece with ABLE DATING company..sorry to hear that a lot of you didnt.

alexander777, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  10. jbr41452

jbr41452 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont BUY IT

jbr41452, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  11. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow incredible....

Any better recommendations?

giorgioarmani, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  12. tane

tane Peon

Best Answers:
    Negative comments are from competition??? Sound like a Russian clone called Dmitry

tane, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  13. iamsgf

iamsgf Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is instersting how this thread keeps popping up.... at it always seems to be NEW USERS saying it is good software blah blah blah with more respected and active users with the bad comments!!

So, it is fair to assume that it is Dmitry/AbleSoft doing this (i would be suprised if it was not). Therefore lets put the cat amoung the pigeons. If it is Dmitry, then why do you not just identify yourself and stand by your software. There is probably no doubt that you have made changes and improvements to it, as that is the natural evolution of any software.

So do this......... Find a respected member of DP with a Very Good Rep and ITrader and give them a FREE copy and treat them as if they was a paying customer. Let them give an honest review of your ability to set it up on thier hosting, use it and you support system. This will be 10000x more valuable to you that the cost to you.

Otherwise Shut up and Put Up and stop posting on this forum, because it makes you look stupid! Such obvious fake reviews only compound peoples perceptions of 'Scammers'.

Again this is constructive advice, not a blast at you.... but it would be advice well taken as this forum and others like it can have a major effect on your business standing.

:)

iamsgf, Apr 4, 2008 IP
    Jacquesattack likes this.
  14. Jacquesattack

Jacquesattack Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice post, I agree with you.

Jacquesattack, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  15. paxuh

paxuh Member

Best Answers:
    Jacquesattack says he is only a ABK-costumer, but he is obviously someone from ABK-Soft who is marketing their software. You can see this by viewing all of his/her posts. In the beginning *he just have non-sense comments on different topics, this because *he is trying to get some kind of trusthworthy reputation by number of postings, when *he later starts to defend ABK like wild. The lies doesn't make me less sceptic about their seriousity. And the feedbacks from abledatingreview.com are not valid, because the site is runned by ABK and therefore not objective in this case.

I was about to order this software, and now I am hesitating to do so because i have also read many negative feedbacks about ABK on different forums. I contacted ABK trough e-mail according these comments, and they told me that these feedbacks was a black campaign from their competitors and rivals. Are these just loose statements or does ABK have any trusthworthy sources for these statements?
    I have also found few bugs in the demo version - while they in the other side are neglecting the bugs when i contact them trough mail.

I am not saying that they are doing frauds. I have no points to do so, because I have not yet tried the full version.

paxuh, Apr 6, 2008 IP
  16. DPFan

DPFan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking around for another social network script to replace my current one (phpfox), and read a review about AbleSocial/Dating on this site. Of course, before I spend a lot of money on a script, I do my research first and the first site I researched the script on is, you guessed it, DigitalPoint.

Anyway, I'm glad I've found this thread and others regarding AbleSocial/Dating, and I have made my decision to not buy the script. There's far too much negativity about the script and company, it's scary. I even checked the BBB site and they gave the company a "F" rating. Yikes.

DPFan, May 4, 2008 IP
  17. HH - Dan

HH - Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Old I know, but too paid for Able Dating as the software looked great with some cracking addons. But, the coding was bad and very hard to navigate.

HH - Dan, May 7, 2008 IP
  18. Kappa

Kappa Peon

Best Answers:
    I was so close to buying abledating and glad I found this thread. I have spent the entire day reading numerous reviews from all over google which are the same and which have been copied and pasted to many different websites.

What confirmed it for me are the links to the websites that this guy at abledating included in this post. All of them have two suspicious things in common:

Only 1 video uploaded

and some of the other sites, after you register, you cannot complete the profile field to continue as it states that you have not selected all options! Strange bug to have in all these different websites!

I found this quite suspicous as some of these sites are operating from buyers in different Countrys!

Also, companys could not give out this information as it is a violation of member privacy for companys to post their members websites without their consent!

If they did get their members consent, then where are they to back up that they are happy with their of purchase of abledating????

Thanks to this thread and many other websites which I have spent reading through the entire day I have saved myself $597!

They nearly got me, but not quite!

Kappa, May 9, 2008 IP
  19. paxuh

paxuh Member

Best Answers:
    This software was a disapointing..

paxuh, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  20. paxuh

paxuh Member

Best Answers:
    The worse thing was when they told me and all of their other users to send in a picture of you doing thumbs up beside your abk-site. It made me LOL

paxuh, Jul 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.