1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10's of thousands of Women turning to Islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your insights gauharjk, while I can understand why they forbid conversions in the past, but this is already the 21st century. Things have changed and how battles fought are also changed. Globalization is the key now, shouldn't that rule be relaxed given the drastic paradigm shifts that had occurred between then and now?

wisdomtool, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  2. mythbuster08

mythbuster08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't that true for any "new" religion? And if you use this argument, who would ever object the Jews' feelings? They faced extinction not long ago and even today they are told that they should be thrown into the sea ...
    Might be time to see history as something that has passed and instead concentrate a bit more on the future. That's at least something that can be changed.

mythbuster08, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm glad you understand that :D. Also, It is said that Adam built the Kaaba'h in Mecca, and it was rebuilt by Abraham, it is 'Gods House' very simple and modest building, just a cube, you could say it represents Islam.

Because a certain number of ' Jews ' although i don't like using that word as it sterotypes a whole race/religion of people which is stupid, are dangerously violent and harmful to innocent peopple and paint a bad light on the rest of them, which is unfair and irrelevant imo, the palestine threads can deal with that i don't want this thread to go off topic.

ThraXed, Apr 4, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's irrelevant what my criteria for "good" is. The number of people doing something is never an indication of quality. It's an appeal to popularity, it's a logical fallacy.

stOx, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  5. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As long as everyone is willing and there is no repercussions, I do not see the harm of millions converting to Christianity, millions converting to Islam or millions being atheists. They must have seen something that appeal to them, no harm in it, freedom of religion or lack of religion.

wisdomtool, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok maybe i can put it this way
    you keep on judging other peoples laws and belief system as inferior to yours.
    i am trying to find out what is the basis for this judgment?

pizzaman, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  7. swaymedia

swaymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    can you guys please help me out this guy is starting to harrass me. I critisize Israels illegal actions and he calls me an Anti-Semite even though I am a Semite. His name BrownTwn , has anyone else dealt with this guy?

And yeahs btw I think its up to the woman to choose what they want not materialistic media.

swaymedia, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It is browntwn, with no capital letters.

browntwn, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How large of an area are Mecca an Medina?

And comparing this to someone's comment about the catholic's vatican, as far as I know anyone can visit most of it, but some areas are kept secure to protect their pope, since it seems there are people who want to kill him and have tried in the past.

But, again I ask how these two things relate?

debunked, Apr 4, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.