1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

trying to figure out content network.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by web_dev, Apr 2, 2008.

I started a new content network campaign few days ago. Running an azoogle offer on it. Has about 100+ keywords. The main keywords gets close to 1 million impressions on search network however my content network campaign has given me only 300 or so impressions each day in the past 2 days.

My CPC is set to $.40 and budget is $50/day.

My account is also new. I've never gotten google slapped. I created this new account since i was getting $100 credit for it.

I ran one content network campaign before on my old account. Didn't think i had to wait this long to see impressions come in.

Is there any campaign settings that I may be missing?

web_dev, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  2. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    If ur not getting enough impressions, try boosting up ur max bid from $.40 to $.50-$.60... and keep going up everyday until u get the traffic u want.

webgenesis, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  3. zorus

zorus Peon

Best Answers:
    new accounts have this rule(high bids), try to wait a couples of weeks and then you are going to get better bids o like webgenesis say bid a little bit high

zorus, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  4. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    try testing category or demo placement targeting if kw targeting isn't working. its killing for me lately. check my last blog post about it.

SonicReducer, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  5. web_dev

web_dev Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, it may be because of a new account. I'll wait few weeks. Will keep increasing my bids at the same time. See what happens.

web_dev, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  6. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    xboxundone, Apr 4, 2008 IP