1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An improved Tell a Friend form, good to use if you're a social networking website

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by DiscJockey, Apr 1, 2008.

We've just completed our new service, free tell a friend.

This is a great addition to any website especially those that have stuff to share such as funny videos, pics etc. It's a button that allows your users to tell their friends about your website.

We allow the option to retrieve contacts from their e-mail address book which is the best part. Many social websites have become large with a feature like this.

Here is an example: tell a friend

I am happy to take any comments or feedback. The service is FREE. We look to improve this addon in the future, perhaps allow cellphone messaging etc.

DiscJockey, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    3 steps, just to tell a friend?

A password is required?

Eh.

Perry Rose, Apr 1, 2008 IP
  3. DiscJockey

DiscJockey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The password isn't required to use it. It is only required if you wish to retrieve your friends email from your address book. You can always send to a friend manually, if you scroll down you'll see that option.

DiscJockey, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  4. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a good program I will have to read more about it.

kingofsanda, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  5. bwh1

bwh1 Guest

Best Answers:
    I resolved something like this over a link which opens by default the viewers outlook express with a prewritten message, where he can then put the email from whoever he wants.

In case you are interested to see the link , go to xxx.how2resolve.com/autoresponderlists.htm and scroll to the bottom where the link is. Right click to see the properties. Feel Free to copy

But your button page looks fine, I will see to promote it at my friends.

G.

bwh1, Apr 2, 2008 IP