1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Quick Question...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Nonstopmarketing, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, basic simple question...

what would be the basic value of a simple basic 100% unique content niche site lets say with 10 articles... all unique

lets say the site also has a blogger blog and some youtube vids couple adsense bars any an rss feed

what would you all say the going asking price for a site like this would be...??

Nonstopmarketing, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  2. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what kind of income it generates. You could have all of that generating nothing, or you could have all of that making a lot of money. The value is affected by each scenario. So is this website you are talking about making any money?

wantmomoney, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  3. Nonstopmarketing

Nonstopmarketing Banned

Best Answers:
    No, lets say for example this site is brand new, NO REVENUE...

But has 10 unique articles along with what i listed in op, what would a good estimate be of the value

4. TerryBrazil

TerryBrazil Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of factors to consider. Right down to the domain name and who is looking to buy it. You would have to post more info or use one of those quote sites that can sometimes be far from accurate. Maybe take a look in the sites for sale section here.

TerryBrazil, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  5. bwh1

bwh1 Guest

Best Answers:
    looks like you are more interested in the articles then in the whole site.

10 unique high quality articles you should get for 50.- over a forum with a special offer.

A site without any traffic has no value for me, why you want to buy something existing that not get any sales ? A domain cost you 10.- to Host a Blogger Blog, or if you want a free WP Blog you get a free domain with a 12 month hosting account, about a 90.- investment for a whole year.

Design and a nice look are no big deal, perhaps it's even a WP Blog with ready to use templates.

G.

bwh1, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  6. Nonstopmarketing

Nonstopmarketing Banned

Best Answers:
    I was just looking for a general estimate, of how much a content site would be brand new with 10 unique articles, basic site nothing fancy, isnt there a going rate for sites with unique content?

7. tsukara

tsukara Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, it depends on the traffic and popularity of your site. It is newly launched, definitely it worth much cheaper that you expected.

tsukara, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  8. Nonstopmarketing

Nonstopmarketing Banned

Best Answers:
    numbers though...

I was thinking a unique content with 10 articles would be worth an easy 125.00 am I in the ball park?

Nonstopmarketing, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  9. akdiver

akdiver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its worth what people are willing to pay. If it is completely unique I think 100-300 is about right but if it looks like you have built 500 clones than about 20.

akdiver, Apr 3, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.