1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wealthy Affiliate and Affiliate Elite.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Goat11, Jan 13, 2008.

1. bwh1

bwh1 Guest

Best Answers:
    Just my 2 cts.

You can give to someone the best resource on earth.
    50% will do anything, they are worry it has something to do with work
    30% are try to understand what it explains but wont get it
    15% actually try it, but didn't get the information right
    5% read and understood it, have the drive to put it in reality and make money out of it

So in short, WA is the best resource out there , permanent.

Is it perfect ? NOOO, what the heck is perfect in this world.

Is it made for Newbies ? definitely yes, as you will stop to throw money at useless crap which brings you 0 return.

Are ALL making money with it ? NOOO, see the rules above

Are you making money following what they teach by scratch ? YES, as IM is not hard if you believe AND DO what they teach.
    Maybe you wont get rich, but like at all you do your PERSONALITY is as important as the resource where you learn something. Like not all University graduates getting Millionaires, WA'ers as well fail (many do).

Am I at WA ? Off course, I learned how that game works after I joined, and if I didn't join I maybe still would believe that I should buy some miracle systems who are going to make me rich in 5 weeks.

So am I a smart-ass ? Perhaps. I want to get from someone a better place then WA for the purpose of learning Internet Marketing , but please no eBook or Membership with gold / silver / platinum fees. Give me something really comparable, A learning resource, then we will scan both.

Someone ask here something about a Bonus. WA itself wont give one, but we Members do (some).
    I just released a new Squidoo Lens about WA where I offer some unique newbie support help for who joins with me.
    But you have to go to Squidoo and watch out for my Lenses, my nick is always bwh1, and www.squidoo.com has this url and is by the way a great Free resource for all.

Cheers
    G.

bwh1, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  2. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Fine - You like to play aggressively to sell your stuff :)

Let's say that I learnt from Perry Marshall

And that's it :rolleyes:

Where did you find the statistics? Are you a statistician?

Or is it your common sense who provides such statistics?

;)

Concerning WA, I just see endless spammy posts by affiliates targetting the newbies on DP

In the end it gives a bad image to WA

Lastbutnotleast, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  3. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am making a contest for joining Wealthy Affiliate. The contest prizes will consist in aweber free membership, free ebooks(Like Ad Infiltration, Beating Adwords, Who Loves Money, Blogging to the bank, Niche Annihilation Method, Two Minute Profits and all that kind of ebooks- BOUGHT), wordtracker memberships, software and tools and more. Basicly if you join WA through me You will have the chance of earning any of the mentioned prizes.This is a Recurring CONTEST,means this contest runs every month and if you remain a WA member next month and you didn't won the first time you can get a prize too. The contest will be fair, and the winners will receive their prizes, no question asked.
    If anyone is interested just pm me .

nino2007, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  4. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol:D If you join under me i will give $1mil each month as long as you stay member. The contest will be fair,trust me.

speed100, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  5. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK....You didn't understand me, but you didn't PM to understand more... I didn't say that I give all at once or all in one month. Every month I give something from what I said as a prize, so every month a free ebook or a free month to some tools. As for the memberships I only give 1 month or 2 free, after that who wants to continue their memberships will pay the fees. So stop the LOOLLSSS because I am not joking or cheating or scamming.
    So if you give me 1 million dollars, I will e-mail you my paypal because I will stay some time on Wealthy Affiliate.

nino2007, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  6. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if you join under me "maybe" you will win the $1mil.

speed100, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  7. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks like you ended up the thread! lol

Lastbutnotleast, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  8. ipnomad

ipnomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow. I love this thread. Better than A Few Good Men. "You can't handle the truth!".

I'm a Wealthy Affiliate member also for the last 16 months or so. I don't pimp WA in forums for this same reason. If anyone wants to join WA then they have got to be looking for info on it.

WA helped me go from not knowing what the hell I was doing to making a full time income (mid 4 figures monthly) and there's always something to learn.

Of course it doesn't have everything (I don't know any program that does), you still need outside resources if you're smart but it helps you grow as a marketer.

And if you think I'm biased then you're damn right... I have a right to be. I like being a member at WA....and I'll say it again...

WA is the best internet marketing resource on the internet...so flame me please!

ipnomad, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  9. utropicmedia-karl

utropicmedia-karl Peon

Best Answers:

What are some site you recommend a newbie visiting for PPC insight?

Kind Regards,

utropicmedia-karl, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  10. robertpriolo

robertpriolo Peon

Best Answers:
    Every question you have about adwords marketing can be answered on this site

https://adwords.google.com/support/?hl=en_US

After you have learned EVERYTHING this manual has to offer, its simply theory, methodology and best practices.

But you have to RTFM first

robertpriolo, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  11. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys>>>>>>
    Breaking NEWz from Wealthy Affiliate: The Membership price will increase on 6 May, and also on then a SuperTool will be available at Wealthy Affiliate only for it's members:
    I've made a review page, some testimonials from the forum: link removed

Hurry Up and Get the actual price because the actual members will not have their membership prices increased. PM me if you want more details about Wealthy Affiliate, and maybe a few screenshots

nino2007, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  12. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WOW! "Breaking news" . . . ? "Supertool" . . . ? "Price increase" . . . ?! :eek:

Quick, guys, quick, QUICK! Everybody join NOW, right effing NOW! :rolleyes:

These WA affiliates won't give up, dude. :(

Masterful, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  13. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes my friend ;)

:(

Lastbutnotleast, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  14. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats some blatant advertising lol. But unfortunately you guys just dont know how good WA is...

mohamedd, Apr 25, 2008 IP
  15. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blatant advertising??? Man that's the truth. Ok, I exagerated a bit but I only want to tell you that the price is increasing... And I will give up right now...

nino2007, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  16. gregking

gregking Peon

Best Answers:
    I was signed up to Wealthy Affiliate about 1 yr ago.. I didn't really find the information anymore useful than can be found searching the guru blogs, DP, Wicked Fire, etc...

I found PPC Classroom to be much better.. but even still that was lacking for the ~$497 price tag or whatever it was at the time..

In a nutshell I think these programs and sources are catered to newbies...

I'd reccomend reading some good internet marketing journals such as the ones found on marketingsherpa.com etc.. you will learn alot from these journals...

just my 2 cents

gregking, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  17. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I joined WA just over a year ago to see what all the fuss was about, and I remained a member for about three months. It's cool in there, especially the forum. However, I didn't find any structure at all to the teachings. In other words, there was quite a lot of information but no proposed plan as to how to digest it in an orderly manner conducive to sequential learning. I had to try to make sense of it all myself, something which was quite difficult for me as a newbie.

WA's cool, but it's not worth a monthly price tag. There are many free destinations where much of the stuff can be learnt for free, such as DP.

That price increase used to be dangled over our heads when I was a member. It's only a marketing ploy, dude, intended to provoke more subscribers. The price will not actually increase.

Masterful, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  18. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I personaly think that the price will actually increase Masterful. I know the part with " We have members that want to pay double" before I registred but now Kyle said that the price increases and will increase for sure.Just to make my point i attached a little print screen :
    Wealthy-Affiliate-increasing-price.jpg

nino2007, Apr 26, 2008 IP
  19. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, better buy a membership quick before the price goes up!

I can't wait to see how many of my tools they copy.

(I've got some WA spies at my site.)

PPC-Coach, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  20. jordanmcclements

jordanmcclements Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not a member.

I am joining soon.

Can I just wrap this thread up by saying:-

It is $40 for one month!

$40!

Does this really warrant such an incredibly long discussion about whether it is good value for money or not?

If you don't like what you get, cancel it!

If you are not prepared to risk $40, then making money online is probably not the career for you!

jordanmcclements, Sep 1, 2008 IP