1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Quality Articles and Content with Fast Turnaround

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vabeaty, Dec 19, 2007.

My last offer did so well that I'm offering my writing services again today and tomorrow.
    My rates, which are normally 4 cents per word, are being discounted for today to just 3 cents per word. I have many clients who are very satisfied, and you can check my itrader and see that I am very reliable.

I have some time today and thought that I would give you a chance to test my work. I have many samples available to send if needed, just post here or pm me and I'll get them to you. I can promise a turnaround of less than 24 hours for any orders under 5 articles. Orders over 5 will be discussed, but will still be within a very reasonable amount of time.

Just a snippet for you to peruse to see my writing style:

Bright sunshine and fields of lavender no doubt make you think of a French Countryside. The idea of decorating your home in a French Country Décor will result in comfort and old world welcome.
    Colors for French Country décor are many, and cover the full spectrum of the color wheel. Yellow, red, burnt rust, bright green, soft ocean tones, and many more are found in French Country homes.
    An important thing to consider is to use natural materials. Delicately carved wood and woven chair seats add simplicity to your décor. Simplicity is, after all, the most important factor when decorating in the French Country style. Rusted metal furniture and light fixtures are very popular, and they add warmth and detail.
    You could start with a simple French Vase added to a fireplace mantel, or sofa table. Adding one or two pieces at a time will allow you the time to search for just the right pieces.

I can write on practically any subjet, but specialize in home issues and internet marketing, SEO, etc.

vabeaty, Dec 19, 2007 IP
    Shakas likes this.
  2. vabeaty

vabeaty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a little footnote:

For the first 3 people who order an article, you get a more discounted rate of only 2cents per word.

So that's just $10 for a 500 word article, or $8 for 400 words, etc.

Please post here first before sending a pm to let others know when I've reached the 3

vabeaty, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  3. vabeaty

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, one article pack down. Still have two more to offer at 2cents per word. Just let me know the topics that you need. I can finish a single article in less than an hour, and packs of 5 or less will be with you later today:)

vabeaty, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  4. gerryt

gerryt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I'll take 2 articles...sending pm

gerryt, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  5. vabeaty

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks gerryt. The articles have been delivered. I still have one more spot left for the 2cent per word discount:)

vabeaty, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  6. luisedisonrana

luisedisonrana Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need a content writer

I'm willing to pay $1 per unique content with minimum of 100 words

Subject: Latest trends in: Technology, Cool Gadgets, Mobile phone concepts, unique inventions, robots, cool websites, car concepts, hip hotels, eco-friendly gadgets

provided with pictures or videos(specifically in youtube)

I need daily contents.

Payment via paypal

payment cost will vary after 1week or 1month

If you're interested just pm me

Thanks

luisedisonrana, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  7. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer: