1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Seo 101

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by visio, Mar 30, 2008.

While there is a ton of discussion on affiliates and seo I have not seen that many extensive articles on Affiliate Seo and the methods and steps which lead to success... here are the steps I have used and which are proven to bring success. It is a long article but I hope you enjoy it. Please post your feedback and comments...
    http://www.1stsearchenginerankings.com/2008/03/30/affiliate-seo-101/

visio, Mar 30, 2008 IP
    The Stealthy One likes this.
  2. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    astup1didiot, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  3. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate seo... thats how;)

It is all related directly or indirectly... together it forms a solid seo campaign. Never underestimate the indirect seo methods. And believe me if you follow it, it will lead to seo success.

visio, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  4. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was in a bit of a rush when I posted above so I want to explain a bit more...
    the same reason why you posted what you did is the same reason why the vast majority of all webmasters never become successful because they don't have the vision and they can't see out of the box they are in... and until they do they will never learn true seo cause true seo is not building links and it is not writing content... true seo is a battle plan which you map out which covers all your bases, which takes care of the user in everyway and which puts you in a position where you can build links, create linkbaits and write content people will link to.

Most people have this idea that seo is "optimizing" a website or submitting to directories or reciprocal linking... that isn't seo. Without using the steps in the above article you will never truly reach seo success because it all fits together to create a strong campaign.

I didn't provide any linkbuilding information in the article cause I have previously written on that, I have written on linkbaits and seo techniques... that data is not lacking, there are many good articles from Rand Fishkin, Aaron Wall etc. I haven't seen any articles detailing the steps you should take to create a successful affiliate site for seo.

I hope that explains it to you...

visio, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  5. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A good article on promoting your site and Affiliate links.....This is something we should all be doing more with SEO :)

KeithCash, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  6. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like the article, but it's more for Marketing than Search Engine Optimizing in my opinion.

astup1didiot, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  7. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to be truly successful in seo you will need to lose that idea... these methods are as much seo as link building if not more so. I have been doing this for 3 years and I have found out something... webmasters can become successful but until they truly learn this they will never meet their full potential because they don't realize what drastic effects these steps have on their seo.

visio, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  8. FightRice

FightRice Peon

Best Answers:
    can that blog be any harder to read?

FightRice, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  9. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thank you! I will read that.

The Stealthy One, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  10. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know, we did some tests and we were sure it was at the hardest level of reading but hey if you got any secrets on making it worse we would love to hear ya:D

Seriously if it was hard to read please let me know how so I can try and fix it... some people say the grey text is the reason, so is that the problem with you too?:)

BTW if you enjoyed the article please digg it: http://digg.com/tech_news/Affiliate_Seo_101_Guide_to_true_success

visio, Apr 1, 2008 IP