1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone used Bank of America gateway?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Nima, Mar 25, 2008.

Any reviews on them?

Thanks

Nima, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  2. Kath

Kath Peon

Best Answers:
    Kath, Mar 28, 2008 IP
    Nima likes this.
  3. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm currently using BOA after switching my business account from Wachovia. I was using CSI (CardServicesInternational) with my Wachovia account but I dropped both of them in favor of BOA several months ago.

Be careful reading the thread Kath posted. The person complaining on that thread is not telling the whole story. His company (BLCC) is well know to host illegal ponzi and pyramid schemes and provide them DDOS protection so probably the account was frozen because it received illegal funds (which is probably why a police officer called him).

When you hear people cry about BOA, it's usually people you shouldn't trust anyway. I've had one of my personal accounts with BOA for 7 years. I am comfortable walking into my local branch where I know the bank manager and dealing with any issues in person. If you are honest, doing legitimate business and keep a decent balance in your account, BOA will always treat you well.

Plus, if you use the payment processing gateway, you can have funds moved into your interest bearing account and earn a few extra bucks.

Bryce, Mar 28, 2008 IP
    Nima likes this.
  4. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you guys. I think I will go with BOA and will post my own reviews after couple months

Nima, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  5. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Good choice Nima, If you have any problems setting up the gateway you can feel free to PM me for help although BOA's support is very good.

Bryce, Mar 29, 2008 IP