1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

550k Potential Backlinks - New Google Search Syntax For Blogs!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by crystak, Mar 28, 2008.

Hey everyone,

I haven't seen people talking about this technique on the forums before so here it is. It's basically another search string you can use on Google to find blogs, just like the "remember my personal information" one.

You type in the following and replace keyword with the keyword you are targetting:

keyword "Enable CommentLuv which will try and get your last blog post, please be patient while it finds it for you"

If you search for just the stuff in inverted commas you can see there are 550,000 blogs indexed in Google which allow you to comment.
    Furthermore, at every comment you leave, your last blog post will also be displayed with the anchor text you used as title!

Now the disadvantage to this is that a high majority of these are nofollow links but even so they help :).

crystak, Mar 28, 2008 IP
    Breakaway11 and zexy like this.
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Excellent tip! Green for you :)
    These links are good for traffic as well.

zexy, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  3. crystak

crystak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glad they helped you. The number of niche related blogs differs of course but for my niche I could find over 200 :D.

crystak, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  4. Breakaway11

Breakaway11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a fantastic idea... thank you very much for sharing this with us.

Breakaway11, Mar 29, 2008 IP