1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Opinions needed on my sites SEO

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Caesar1, Mar 28, 2008.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, I had this site for a little over two years. I have just updated it about a month ago. my focus is on getting the key words anchored to the sites content and articles and I was wondering if this seems ok and what else I can do to get a pr higher then 1. I have also started linking sites in the same field and adding the url in payed and free directories and was thinking about haveing some of the articles put in one of those Article marketing programs,

heres the url
    http://www.profilingtheunexplained.com/

All the best
    Caesar

Caesar1, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  2. BlindCat

BlindCat Banned

Best Answers:
    PR has almost no 'direct involvement' in your ranking these days.

But just to answer your question -- in order to gain more PR, you will need to get more links to your site.

BlindCat, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  3. Caesar1

Caesar1 Peon

Best Answers:
    BlindCat, I hear that more and more now, thanks for your time and your help!

Caesar1, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  4. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    You should focus on building backlinks and your page rank will improve on it's own. Article marketing is a great way to build backlinks.

kingofsanda, Mar 30, 2008 IP