1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for a Genuine Internet Marketing Training School Online.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rob33, Mar 24, 2008.

1. nofullstop

nofullstop Peon

Best Answers:
    please believe me..the internet marketing courses are crap..

read this thread of mine http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=645533

they are my views and i learned them online itself..

do leave your view.

I have implemented these on my blogs (link in signature..) and one is going good and the other will be famous soon..

one more thing

better invest on advertisements instead of courses..

nofullstop, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  2. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cheers guys, just trying to sort the wheat out from the chaffe when it comes to all those ebooks available out there. Have checked out bummarketing guy and like how he puts it, straight up and like u said, no bs. Got alot to work on, so will plough through this and stick to forums at the mo, cheers all...will keep u posted on any early success!

rob33, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  3. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "one more thing

better invest on advertisements instead of courses.."

cheers for the tip mate

rob33, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  4. luk4biz

luk4biz Peon

Best Answers:
    learning the ins and out of internet requires time... just be patient... always search for new info and you will learn from these. this forum is a great source of info. and the best thing is you learn for free.

luk4biz, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  5. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your right, since i posted this thread, my first, apart from the links supplied in replies, i've just been scouring this site- a sea of knowledge, superb.

rob33, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  6. SurfSam

SurfSam Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do, don't try and learn everything at once. One of the best things about this industry is the amount of choices you have to make money. Unfortunately, this is also one of the worst things about this industry, as it can cause a never-ending search for "the next best thing". Have a look, choose something you're most passionate about, and stick to it. Every time you fail, record the failure. Make it a goal to fail 100 times. And most of all, make sure you learn from each failure. After 100 failures the greatest success will be the experience and the results that can come with experience.

SurfSam, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  7. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Successes and failures go hand in hand. This is what builds experience. whatever you do, don't sink money into the obvious "online" webinars.

SFOD_D223, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  8. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The best is WA. Thousands of members and all are helping each other. Where ever you go first, this is where you will end up. So why waste time ;P

JohnS0N, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  9. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cheers Johnson !

rob33, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  10. LStroupe

LStroupe Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that's the very one.

LStroupe, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  11. akmacorp

akmacorp Peon

Best Answers:
    hm.. i think marketingtips.com/internetentrepreneurclub is one of the best. They are experts in IM and they are really helpful. This is from my experience. I've learnt a lot from them

akmacorp, May 15, 2008 IP
  12. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Internet Marketing Training School Online.

Sounds expensive.

Perry Rose, May 15, 2008 IP
  13. warner444

warner444 Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend jobcrusher.com Eric Louviere and Mike Filsaime run it. Very good content and lots of it. Ongoing support.
    The big value of a membership is building relationships and developing joint ventures.

warner444, May 15, 2008 IP
  14. redfax1

redfax1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked out Internet Marketing Tips, and although its good, they just keep on selling you stuff (or trying to). To me a membership site needs fresh content to retain members and attract new ones, and not somewhere to constantly sell, upgrade and pitch to. The forum there is excellent, but for my money it has to be either WA or Immediate Edge. Neither of these sites sell you anything, they have your membership and constantly add to the value as a member, and not as a potential customer for new things.

Just my 2c

Sean

redfax1, May 16, 2008 IP
  15. n3o

n3o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just surf this forum and you'll learn alot ...

n3o, May 16, 2008 IP
  16. kingsley

kingsley Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    am looking for a post made here about marketing 101.
    i need the link please.
    kingsley

kingsley, May 22, 2008 IP
  17. timbor

timbor Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

I have to ask you one question first. How are your website skills? The reason I ask this.

When i started looking in IM, i became very excited at the possibility's and so forth. However after I did all my reading as well. I could not put anything into action. I didn't know about hosting, domain names, CMS's, graphics programs and the list goes on.

So i decided to stop with the marketing side of things and go and invest in learning about everything I was going to need to know, to make this work.

Now I have the knowledge to do anything that I need to do, and I can do it my self. I dont need anyones help.

Steer clear of website making services. You need to make some thing look professional otherwise people are not going to stay.

you need a good base to build from, don't try and rush it otherwise you will become another stat and you wont get anywhere.

Good luck in your journey.

timbor, May 22, 2008 IP
  18. staliman

staliman Member

Best Answers:
    Well one of the biggest problems online is a vast amount of options and information. You need to learn and do things. However the amount of learning can be overwhelming. Don't fall for hundreds of ebooks and products that tell you they're everything you need to make money online. If you need some kind of programs to follow can't think anything better than marioscenter. It's pricey though for my taste but at least you won't be told lies and you'll be taking concrete steps towards making money...and it's not that easy as everybody says...

staliman, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  19. clint48

clint48 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just signed up for a mentoring site, and it has really helped me to start making money. Check the site in my signature below for free and in the second video the owner of the site shows you exactly how he makes thousands of dollars a month.

Clint

clint48, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  20. brand35

brand35 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's some good advice in this thread, some pointing in the direction of a specific site, others saying continue reading and accumulating info. The latter has to be done, but if you are looking for one site from where you can get a lot of good stuff, you can look at http://www.5bucksaday.com/ - it's obviously not an affiliate link; the reason I recommend it, is the guy's personal story of failure and eventual success, and of course you get plenty of information.

brand35, Nov 26, 2008 IP