1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

got a call from YPN today

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by lithman, Mar 14, 2006.

Anyone else ever get a call from YPN? They were just checking up on me and wondering if I had any complaints/suggestions.

lithman, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  2. thame

thame Peon

Best Answers:
    I've gotten one before, and I think there were a couple of other people that made similar posts.

thame, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  3. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    since i have been with YPN i have gotten 4 calls... all were great that they wanted feedback to bad very little of it has been implemented the one good one is pay checks in 30 days instead of 45 :)

xboxundone, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  4. BarryG

BarryG Banned

Best Answers:
    From now on people should makes threads that say "Weird, Yahoo! didnt call me today, ever happen to anyone else?"
    lol
    They call me all the time, sometimes they call and it seems as if they have no reason what so ever for even calling. One time a lady called and she was like "hi this is so and so from YPN and I'm just calling to make sure everything is OK". I was like yes, thank you, and she says "OK, have a nice day Barry".

kinda cool actually

BarryG, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  5. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    I have not received a call from them recently, but did Google, just this morning. They offered to help me optimize my site and of course I said yes! That's a no brainer!

TooHappy, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  6. lithman

lithman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought it was nice of yahoo... i've been using adsense for a long time now and have never gotten a call from them.

lithman, Mar 15, 2006 IP