1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Watch Anime Online" Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Duality, Mar 24, 2008.

Gutox.com
    Powered by Wordpress, you can watch anime online for free on Gutox.com. It is a regular WAO website. it doesn't make much through Adsense but I have done some SEO and I have upped its ranking for the keywords Watch Anime, Watch Anime Online & Watch Anime Episodes.

http://www.shoemoney.com/serps.php

You can check where the site ranks for those keywords with the above tool. I also have a deal with someone who updates the videos and fixes the broken videos with a weekly update for only $4 a month. I will switch the monthly payment from me to you if you want the episodes to be updated weekly for $4 a month.

I am willing to sell this website, Gutox.com, for $125. This includes the database of anime videos, the website, the domain, and the SEO work. I will also let you know how I SEO'd the website and how you can continue to do it for free.

Duality, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN!! :)

Thanks.

CashinX, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  3. technologic