1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start an online business with $100

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ezrich, Mar 25, 2008.

Let's say I have $100 to spare. How do I start an online business with $100 as capital ?

By the way, I'm not interested in joining affiliate program.

Ideas please ....

Thanks

ezrich, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  2. thor22

thor22 Peon

Best Answers:
    start a blog. Its cheap. Then make more money, then start a business. $100 wont get you far.

thor22, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  3. ebp

ebp Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, this might sound promotional, but you might use the script on my signature (click on it to find out more) and then go to my other website (http://www.ebookpoint.net) to add an extra 41 products to it, making it an ebook store of 91 products. The rest might be spent in web hosting, domain names, promotions, and whatnot.

Blogging is not a bad option either, but it's hard at the beginning. Once you pull it off, it could be pretty profitable. Be careful with the niches you pick, though.

ebp, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  4. SoftCloud

SoftCloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest ... I think you could probably start making money, not quite a business but it could turn like it, by doing something simple yet "needed" (in a sense).

For example I'll use about 3 years ago, EVERYONE (well everyone I knew) wanted their own website ... so I'd tell them get a web host and make your site and get it online and all that... so the main "interest" then was web hosting. With, these days, reseller packages going for about $10 a month you earn a small penny to cover hosting costs and have a small bit spare (handy for upgrading your account)... then once you've got enough move from reseller to a dedicated server (which will allow you to host loads more... and earn more!) ... get a few of your buddies to help you out with "support" in their spare time and you'll (hopefully) earn quite a bit. I mean it's took GoDaddy and HostGator, etc.. a long time to get where they are today but they're doing well for themselves.

Though if web hosting isn't what you're looking for then hunt around on Digital Point and research what people want... what they want, if it's not something stupid like 15,000 playboy models in bikini's in your bedroom, then you can do it. 10 years ago if I said two geeks in their garage will create something that stores billions and billions of bytes of data that the world can access... you'd laugh and say "NEVER!". Remember anything is possible.

Oh my goodness... I sound like a politcal leader... LOL!! :D Must get back to me Vodka.

SoftCloud, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  5. Orion77

Orion77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would get a domain name at hostingdude.com. Next I would get me a web site at 20fr.com. And be sure to have an e-junkie account and a PayPal account. Next I would either create an eBook or get a PLR product and rewrite it. Next I would create a FANTSTIC sales page. Then next I would either pay for 40 articles or write them myself and post at article sites with a link in my signature line leading back to my site. Then the next week, I would repeat the process all over again.

Orion77, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  6. nuruddeen710

nuruddeen710 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start proxy site and put ads. $100 should be enough with some promotion.

nuruddeen710, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  7. mindiam1

mindiam1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    learning php and css and code templates and sell them.

mindiam1, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  8. ientrepreneur

ientrepreneur Banned

Best Answers:
    Hire some one to write Articles and sell them as PLR articles at warrior forum!

ientrepreneur, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  9. dipendra

dipendra Banned

Best Answers:
    invest on online trade market. it will make you more money. you must have some knowledge to start it

dipendra, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  10. tony84

tony84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy 5 domains - $30-40
    Get some content - free if you do it yourself.
    Put some adsense on them
    Spend $60 on 3-4 decent links for 3 months
    and free link exchanges
    Hope the traffic generates some clicks through adsense

If not flog the sites with some traffic and a little income for $30-40 each and make a minimum of $50 over a few months, do the same again but buy more or better backlinks with the extra $50 and repeat

That only works if you have the time. I used to do that but over a year get Pagerank, more traffic and more income and sell the sites for around $100-300 each and make around $1500 in a year, not a lot but it helps top up my wage from my job although i used to just re invest it.

tony84, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  11. ErnieB

ErnieB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i would research a niche, buy a domain and hosting, then create a content site and have adsense and affiliate stuff on it. If you dont want to wait for income to come in then just flip the site and repeat.

Or you could read my book on how to turn $30 into $300 and then have $370 to spend LOL

ErnieB, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  12. RichSage

RichSage Peon

Best Answers:
    RichSage, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  13. ApplicationEmpire

ApplicationEmpire Banned

Best Answers:
    buy a turnkey facebook app ;) you'll earn your money back in no time with proper promotion. promoting facebook apps is much easier than promoting a website :)

ApplicationEmpire, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  14. sammas47

sammas47 Peon

Best Answers:
    What if i show you a way to earn even without having to spend the $100 ? Join thinkingpal, signnup for an adsense account, and put your adsense Id in the control panel. The themes are designed to attract clicks. You start earning revenue just bu blogging.

sammas47, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  15. redgsr

redgsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With 100.00 dollars if you do this you will make money.

- Keyword research find a decent niche with low competition and gather 20 longtail keywords
    - Buy a domain name with those keywords in it
    - Go to the content form you can get 500 word articles for 3 bucks each
    - Build your website sit on it for 30 days and flip it

Take your profits do it again. Eventually you will build up enough capital to keep a website here and there to appreciate in value if you keep working on them.

redgsr, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  16. SEOBusiness

SEOBusiness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy yourself a hosting and a domain,set up your site with that and promote it,after that put google adsense and make money from adsense.

SEOBusiness, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  17. >>>TO><IC<<<

>>>TO><IC<<< Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start Proxy sites u can easily run 4 proxy sites in this ammount and they can earn u 2-10$ a day if u know how to manage ;)

>>>TO><IC<<<, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  18. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    It's pretty hard but if you work hard then it is possible.Start different sites and write unique content for them and build links naturally.I am sure you will start earning money.
    Good Luck!

saadahmed007, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  19. kyitnej2top

kyitnej2top Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah blogging will be the cheapest nline business. Otherwise promote some items that you sell for auction.

kyitnej2top, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  20. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't like affiliate program, you can join Google Adsense program. And start blogging as internet marketing machine.

himanuzo, Mar 27, 2008 IP