1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Popular & Profitible Blog Network For Sale - Multiple Income Streams

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Fret-Less, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    After a year of ill health and precious spare time I have decided to sell my popular 280 Blog Network. This network has been operating for over 9 months now and is still getting plenty of sales from both new customers and a strong and growing return customer base. I've also made plenty of income from advertising and affiliate marketing over those 9 months (a breakdown of which I'll list below).

I've only ever advertised on Digital Point so there are a heck of a lot of other forums, communities and marketplaces out there for those who wish to expand their horizons. I regret that I've not had as much time as I'd hoped in promoting these blogs so there's no PageRank to speak of, but as most blog networks here on DP consist of dropped domains that LOSE PR over time there is a lot of scope for some serious SEO to be done on these blogs (and therefore some serious profit). As it stands though the customers keep coming day after day so the business is very steady.

And this is a serious and highly flexible Blog Network. Firstly, unlike other networks, it has a strong base of multiple c-class IPs - more than ANY other network here on DP. The control setup allows for a range of packages that can be marketed quickly and easily -- from 1 article across the entire 280 Blog Network or various "spun" articles in a variety of packages across part or all of the network. No single "one feeder blog feeds all slave blogs here". This setup is truly unique and configurable and allows you to "drop in" articles at any stages.

Unlike previous Blog Networks that have sold here on DP for tens of thousands of dollars I am mainly looking for a clean transfer of ownership with a little extra to cover my setup costs. While Cheap SEO Services may have sold their network for $50,000 USD or so I am only interested in recovering a fraction of that amount. While this network is a much better one than Col's (and better than almost all of the other networks here on DP actually) the lack of PageRank is a factor -- however achieving a PageRank of PR3 or PR4 across the whole network is not a difficult task for most SEO's here on DP. It just requires time. Once you get the PageRank then you can really start to drive the prices up for the service.

I should add that I will act as a consultant and help with the technical transfer of the network to the new owner for a period of one month. That should be plenty of time to get things organized.

What You Get:

280 General-Themed Wordpress Blogs
    Support & Training For 1 Month
    Transfer Of Ownership Of All Hosting Packages (or help to set up new ones if you prefer)
    Transfer Of Ownership Of All 280 Domains

Revenue To Date:

Article Posting - $16,800
    AdSense - $1,900
    AdBrite - $1,430
    AuctionAds - $1,300

Starting Bid: $1,000 USD

Auction Ends in 3 days or unless the BIN is reached.

Fret-Less, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  2. EMcDonell

EMcDonell Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow no one bid? I would have bid at least $1000 but already have a job and no time to run the network.

EMcDonell, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  3. Fret-Less

Fret-Less Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm surprised as well given the fact that it's turning over income every day. There has been some action via PM's with a number of people but the latest offer has fallen through so the current high bid now is only $3,600. Heck I've turned over almost $1000 since I posted this thread 3 weeks ago! So either people want a walk in business with customers already waiting or they don't. Simple as that.

Trouble is that my life is becoming increasingly difficult, time wise, so I need to wrap this up by the end of the month, otherwise I'm just gonna have to walk away from it and let the network stagnate until I can get back to it again (if at all). I've thought about hiring someone to run it and that might be the best option so I might end up doing that.

Cammie.

Fret-Less, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  4. khalid

khalid Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Without sounding biast, I would advise you to try Sitepoint for a larger site sale.

khalid, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  5. richardandrews2007

richardandrews2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much time and what skills are required to run this network, I have a full time job as well wondering if I will be able to manage this. Can u please send me urls for review?

Thanks

richardandrews2007, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  6. lifetalk

lifetalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by article posting? How have you earned by 'article posting' ? :)

lifetalk, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  7. gsfl4u2

gsfl4u2 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is your BIN..I have ran blog networks before. But not one with this many promotional angles..Please pm me asap

gsfl4u2, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  8. Fret-Less

Fret-Less Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    khalid > Thanks. Might try that.

richardandrews2007 > Usually 1-2 hours a day. But it really depends on how big you want to expand it. I've PM'ed you some URLs.

lifetalk > Did you check out the thread I linked to? People send me articles and pay me to post them on my network. There's several networks here on DP.

richarab > $6,000 USD, but currently the high bid is $3,600. PM sent.

Fret-Less, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  9. Fret-Less

Fret-Less Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Network sold. Thank you to all the bidders.

Cammie.

Fret-Less, Apr 6, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.