1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I've never had much luck at AdSense

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by oakshire, Mar 24, 2008.

My first post,

Be nice to find a sure thing, but something is telling me things don't often go that way. I've had this Article site for a while and it never made any cash to mention. Seems there are a million things to learn, there is formula, I'm sure that would work for me but the answers come slow for a newbie.

If I could get advice that makes clear-cut sense, it would be much appreciated.
    Like, what sort of site that isn't so fancy but could generate $ 40 bucks day? I wont ramble on and bore the heck outve ya, Throw me a pointer and I'll run!

Cheers,

Oakshire

oakshire, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    search this forum. there are a million questions answered here. there isn't a guide to adsense. just make a good website and have visitors.

KniveZ, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  3. Kngavl

Kngavl Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, your asking the same question as what kind of job can make me over 14600$ a year? Hmm well, you could be a cook, accountant, chauffeur, tennis player, waiter, tailor, smith, cashier, banker, fireman, policeman .... the list goes on.
    The answers are slow, but keep to it. Go for something you love to do and not for the money.
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
    -Confucius

Kngavl, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  4. MartinN

MartinN Guest

Best Answers:
    I've also never had much luck with AdSense (just the odd check here and there) - For me, AdSense has only a chance for success if you focus on a product-based blog (which btw is already saturated).

Maybe go deeper into a niche. Don't blog just about digital cameras in general - blog about a particular brand, a type of camera etc.,

MartinN, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  5. ninjashoes

ninjashoes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You would get better help is you posted this in the adsense area of DP. Perhaps you just need more traffic but there is also ad placement to worry about. Too many ads can be bad for your CTR also.

ninjashoes, Mar 25, 2008 IP