1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it shameful to live as a Gay/Lesbian?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by abuzant, Mar 12, 2006.

1. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    What was the last time you spoke to an animal with a mind evolved enough to consent to anything?

That is just crap, the human race does an amazing amount of stuff just for the fun of it.

blinxdk, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  2. intruth

intruth Guest

Best Answers:
    So I guess a blind and deaf person cant me gay? and I had a parrot tell me he wanted a cracker.

Fun is productive it relieves stress.....

intruth, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  3. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lots of stuff kids can get humiliated with and if they are brought up in a same sex marriage I'm sure their parents will have explained why mom and mom loves each other and how their family differers from "normal", before they get in the situation.

I for one havn't seen any studies that suggest kids of same sex mariages are less happy or functional that the rest.

Can't protect the kids from everything!

blinxdk, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  4. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    I bet gay sex does too.

blinxdk, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You might be correct...

I however for one am not about to do the research to find out...:D

GRIM, Mar 13, 2006 IP
  6. cencurut

cencurut Peon

Best Answers:
    I've know one couple (husband and wife) who are really gay and lesbian. They are bisex and it's look okay on them.. They have 3 kid but they still maintain their bisex activities...

Anyone any comment?

cencurut, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  7. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I totally disagree with this, but nothing to do with their sexuality. Fidelity and loyalty are paramount to me, so I can not see how they are showing a good example to their kids.

Old Welsh Guy, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  8. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    I TOTALLY AGREE! damn what are they trying to show to their children :confused:

genkied, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  9. cencurut

cencurut Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they're trying to tell their kid an equality. Mean's that you can have whatever lifestyle you want to (straight or bisex) and still maintain a comitment. I myself have a special girlfriends who is a bisex. No problem to me whatsoever.

Btw. It's a free world. Everyone can express themselves.

cencurut, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  10. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    Cencurut,

I understand it is a free world, I was making a moral statement. I have rto disagree when you say it is ok for the to be unfaithfull to each other. Personally I don't care if the screw men women or a bloody St bernard. The fact is that far from trying to tell their kids there is an equality, they are telling their kids that there is no value on a loving trusting relationship. It is infidelity and promiscuous behaviour inside marriages with children that are having a damaging affect on society.

Kids accept the behaviour of their parents as a starting point in life. If that point is perverse, then things can only get worse. IMO

NB By pervers I am not referring to their bisexuality, I am talking PURELY about infidelity in a relationship.

Old Welsh Guy, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  11. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    I have never gone to that club, but i think it is somewhere close to nightclub 'bitch' its in KL.

SumitBahl, Mar 14, 2006 IP
  12. cencurut

cencurut Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup you're right on some point. But rather than we blame themselve on what happen to their kid, we should also takes their point of views.

Btw.. I'm free to all comments...

cencurut, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  13. Basoone

Basoone Peon

Best Answers:
    It will depends on the parents and the child aswell on how they will patronize the child. Im not againts and not pro on same sex relationship but on my opinion if love is the greatest thing then why limit it on your same species? :eek:

Though i dont want to look on gay lovers its nerve breaking!!!!
    :(

Basoone, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  14. pkchukiss

pkchukiss Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is Kuala Lumpur which is the capital of gays/lesbians in south-east asia. That claim to fame belongs to Bangkok, Thailand!

My friend went there once, and came back to me with stories of she-males, and he-ladies. Probably because of the cheap operations there...

pkchukiss, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  15. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    But if each person is aware of what his/her partner is doing and is OK with it, is it still infidelity?
    What is definition of infidelity in your opinion and why is monogamous sex is so important? Is it possible for 2 person to love each other and be loyal with each other while also have sex with others?

gworld, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  16. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree.

Why should it be seen as wrong? Yes, it's different from the norm, but that doesnt make it wrong. They are humans, they can't help how they feel. Everybody has the right to live their life the way they see fit. You should not discriminate against somebody because of their sexuality. That is as bad as discriminating against someone because of their colour or creed.

People should learn to be more openminded. Bigotry is rooted in fear. Some people are afraid of anything that seems different. They feel safer living within their small little world. It's sad but true. Personally, I believe we should try focusing on our similarities and less on our differences. Culture, race, sexuality, etc. are only minor issues because on the inside we are all the same. Human.

MELLA, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  17. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    Mella, I am not against their sexuality honest I am not,as I said I have gay and lesbian friends. What I AM against is infidelity, and the breakdown of the family core. Loyalty is such an important ingredient to a successful life, business, and society. I DO have a problem with the promiscuity within a relationship thing.

Maybe I am just getting old, hell some of the girls I know through friends and sport sleep with each other for fun sometimes but say they are straight (go figure lol).

I accept everyone, and treat everyone with respect until they give me cause to do otherwise. Sadly I often get disappointed ;)

Old Welsh Guy, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  18. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    I wasn't saying anything about your posts. I agree wholeheartdly with everything you say. There is nothing I believe more strongly about in a relationship than honesty/trust/commitment and loyalty.

You're not getting old (well, you might be ;)) but your opinions are still valid. You know lesbian/bisexual is actually seen as ''cool'' nowadays. Um what the hell is up with that. It is totally normal for girls to snog other girls on a friday night whilst out getting drunk. I had this girl stick her tongue down my throat one time and I nearly smacked her. If a man did that to me i'd have castrated him, so why should a drunken girl be allowed to lol.

I don't know what's going on with this world. Open relationships. WTF. What is the point of even having a relationship with someone if it's Open!

MELLA, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  19. Old Welsh Guy

Best Answers:
    Well said Mella,

and IMO 'Open relationships' was a phrase created by guys n gals who wanted to legitimise shagging around while in a relationship. ;)

If you really love someone, the thought of screwing someone else should not be entertained in your head, and the thought of someone you love screwing someone else should devastate you.

Old Welsh Guy, Mar 15, 2006 IP
  20. cencurut

cencurut Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys... I think that if each couple know what the others do (going bisexual) and didn't argue with that, then it shouldn't be a problems.

Btw... there're many bisex personal around you today... you just don't see them clearly.

cencurut, Mar 16, 2006 IP