1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making money with youtube??!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mokiduck, Mar 7, 2008.

Hi,
    I've read a writing about making money on youtube in themecheap.com. I'd like to ask if its really possible and if someone knows how to do it, plz let me know...
    regards:confused:

mokiduck, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  2. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly you are just creating videos and putting affiliate links in the description...
    It takes time...

siflur, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  3. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    Volknet, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  4. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are all sorts of advantages of setting up mini-viral videos, and ways of directly/indirectly making money as a result:

1. As sifler above suggested, put your aff links in videos and as people search and click on the links you can make commissions.
    2. If you have your own sites/blogs then it's a terrific way of generating leads, subscribers and even sales. In my view this is the best thing as you're using the power of video to brand yourself as an expert in the niche (unless you're publishing utter dross of course).

It's not difficult to create videos when you have the right tools. It can be done in moments, and some tools will automatically forward you to the URL you want the visitor to goto after they finish the video.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How Can You Make Money With Simple Two Minute Videos?
    http://www.digital-resale-rights.com/avb.html

tuksdrr, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  5. thataaronkid

thataaronkid Peon

Best Answers:
    I do this, and if you have a good enough youtube account (with subsrcibers) you can get alot of money doing this.

thataaronkid, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  6. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    I've heard of some great results with paid survey sites, mini guides and how to videos, and also the get paid to / freebie sites. Sometimes Seeing is Believing.

nonyf, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  7. amedia

amedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A real basic example of how to make money on youtube would be to hire someone to get you video hits (people here on DP offer this services), you create a short 30-40 sec video (something about boobs, sex, or current events etc.) and hope that the paid hits helps kick it off so other people start watching it and it will land in the top 5 video pages which a lot of people view. Your video has some kind of brief sales pitch and web address that goes to an affiliate program. Obviously the title and thumbnail of the video is really important.

amedia, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  8. skelator

skelator Banned

Best Answers:
    Thats a good way to make money using youtube. There are plenty of other ways like making a video about something thats unbelievable or something new. If you want to succeed using youtube you have to be creative with your videos.

skelator, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  9. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try youtube or metacafe.com, is good way to make money with your videos.

blogspot, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  10. CorollaGT

CorollaGT Peon

Best Answers:
    Anybody knows any good tools that we can use to edit our videos? Wanna try my hands on these :)

CorollaGT, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  11. birdman223

birdman223 Peon

Best Answers:
    SpoofedTV.com offers content producers 50% of the Advertising Revenue generated from their posted videos. A Google Adsense Publisher ID required. Spoofed/Parody Content Only. Get Started Today!

How it works?

It’s pretty simple. First, you need to signup for an account at SpoofedTV.com. Then, you need to submit your Google Adsense ID., Finally, you can start uploading videos (spoofs and parodies only).

The way you earn is through your Google Adsense Account. On the even days of the month, the Ads that are served with the videos you posted will be served with your Adsense Publisher ID. Simply put, any revenue generated from the Advertisements on the pages with the videos you uploaded (on even days), will be all yours. You will check your Adsense account to see page impressions info and your earnings.

You will be able to still post your videos anywhere else you like. This is just another avenue for spoofers to gain more exposure and earnings.

birdman223, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  12. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    I've seen some really good SEO results for youtube campaigns... How does this work? Does youtube naturally get good search engine results? It's surprising when there's so little text involved. Is it the comments on the videos that really count?

nonyf, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  13. goscorpio

goscorpio Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I've learned, you can get good SEO rankings by using keywords in your video titles. Search for good keywords with low competition, and you can probably make top ten on the search engines.

goscorpio, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  14. birdman223

birdman223 Peon

Best Answers:
    On SpoofedTV.com, videos are served with Google Adsense Advertisements. On the EVEN days [12am - 11:59pm EST] the ads will display with your Adsense ID, giving you credit for any earnings during that period of time. You will check your Adsense account to see page impressions info and your earnings. Your payments will be handled through Google Adsense.

birdman223, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  15. James1984

James1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    CPA offers am I rite? You make money via CPA on youtube if I'm not wrong?

James1984, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  16. Orion77

Orion77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually extremely funny videos on YouTube get a lot of hits. It does not do any good to make a boring video that no one will circulate for you. Make a hilarious video, with your link in it of course, and the video will become viral if enough people pass it on.

Orion77, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  17. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    It's getting more and more popular to use Youtube to promote Get Paid To and paid survey sites. Sometimes seeing is believing and a little video that explains how the make money online programs work goes a long way. Free money is an intangible for most so a YouTube video can get a lot of hits and also fuel conversions that would otherwise be cold.

nonyf, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  18. amedia

amedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didnt get very much traffic from my last Youtube campaign. I directly marketed a way to make money with paypal in the video with a short domain.

I would recomend giving something away for free in your video in order to get them to a landing page where you can sell them on your product. Simply promoting a way to make money or a product in your video doesnt work very well.

amedia, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  19. Jeered

Jeered Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I've made about 40 youtube vids and I get about 12,000 views a day (youtube only) These vids are all booty shaking and big tits vids. I get 150-200 hits to my page a day. The traffic is steady (1 month old) but I cant make a dollar to save my life. I've tried awe, cams, aff and fling, nothing, not even a dollar. On cams people sign up for the free membership but nobody pays. On the rest I can't even get a free sign up. That what I got from youtube. ;-(

Jeered, Apr 10, 2008 IP