1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From where to buy cheapest domain? [2008]

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by websea, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello friends, Which is site to buy cheapest domain i want .com and .net. Is there any service difference if i buy domain from famous sites like godaddy.com or any other less known?

websea, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. rivermember123456

rivermember123456 Banned

Best Answers:
    rivermember123456, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  3. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    Estdomains. First year cheap rpices.

~ServerPoint~, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  4. northwest

northwest Peon

Best Answers:
    If you buy from Godaddy, you are ready to roll. Their members’ area interface works all the time, it is user friendly and you don’t need any help from support. You can have all your domains under one account.

I have used ipower’s “domain only” service. They are a couple of bucks less per year. Some of the things that were supposed to work but did not work in my account and I had to contact support constantly and they usually reply within 24 – 48 hours. They fixed it later. Godaddy also responds in 24 – 48 hours but I hardly found the need to contact godaddy for support.

Ipower later created something where you could merge all your domains into one account. But that was not working either. I could contact support and I’m sure they will fix that for me. My point is that domains less than $1 per month and my time is too precious to spend on contacting support all the time.

You can get 1 domain per email address at $3.99 from domainsarefree.com (this is from globat.com).

I have registered domains with domainsarefree.com because $3.99 is big difference when compared to godaddy but if someone offers a domain for $6.95, then I prefer godaddy.com because I don’t want to spend time figuring out how to use the members’ area and all those features on how to manage the domain. I prefer to spend time trying to market my site and get more traffic than spending it on domain management.

It is your choice :) Do you want to spend time trying to figure out whether things work and then contact support or do you want things to run smoothly and be able to manage your domains without any help from support? Do you want 1 domain account for all your domains or it is OK have multiple domain accounts?

Hope this helps...

northwest, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  5. odium

odium Peon

Best Answers:
    Hostica is quite good

odium, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  6. Pervert-For-Life

Pervert-For-Life Banned

Best Answers:
    godaddy sucks... i have been there customer from long time and i am not really happy with there staff.... believe me or not but i have proof how stupid they are.... they just dont know how to open a JPG file=)) and ask me for my driver license again twice after someone hack the hell out of my domain and transfer it to someone.... and it cost me a great lose just because of those stupid staff take 12 days just to figure out how to open the file in the attachment...=))

also there are lots of peoples who lost there domians because of scammers... i have read a post on this forum that hundreds of godaddy domains are scammed.... and there is nothing godaddy do to get it back.... but the fact is they can do lots of things if they want.. at least they can deactive the domain or lock it so that no one can get it...

but i am really happy with dynadot.com and there quick customer respond... also they are even more easier then godaddy when it comes to user friendly...

Pervert-For-Life, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  7. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Most cheap domain offers are for first year. I would just buy domain name with hosting to make life simple. Make sure to look at the price for renewal of domain names that is where some sites make up for the low cost for the domain name for the first year.

rcj662, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  8. drugstores4u

drugstores4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Powerhoster.com is the cheapest domain register.

drugstores4u, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  9. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no point to go for the cheapest option when it comes to domain. For a few cents or 1$ less you will end up with getting yourself in trouble. For domains I recommend Godaddy and Namecheap.

seo4china, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  10. coma

coma Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend name.com and namecheap.com.

coma, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  11. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1&1 is 6.99 with free privacy. regular price, no promo code needed

sultanofseo, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  12. blueparukia

blueparukia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like triple.com, have a tonne of domains registered with them - very easy to use member's area, account pushing, and domain specials are a $5.55, though if you get a 50% off code noew, you can get it for $4.99

blueparukia, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  13. rob.mancelita

rob.mancelita Banned

Best Answers:
    For me, its Name.com

rob.mancelita, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  14. save

save Active Member

Best Answers:
    Name.com, Godaddy are both I also use plus MyDomain.com are great too.

save, Mar 25, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.