1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Directory Whiz

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by NeO1, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey all...

I know I haven't been around much, at all really, some of you know me from other forums where I'm usually busy posting... I keep forgetting about DP (Sorry :( ) I'll try to be more productive here in the future...

Anyways, Reason for the thread is we're trying to make a HUGE list for Free / paid / recip directories... The SEO Directory Whiz is meant to cut half the time of hand jammed directory submissions! And so far we've had Awesome success as it's just over a month old... (I haven't even linked it to my main page yet) Check it out and let me know if the format is helpful for keeping track of what directories you've already submitted to, which still need to be done, and the ease of RoboForm - you really don't need to buy the paid version to use it... just keep all of your keywords in a .txt file and copy & paste them up! This thing kicks A$$!

NeO

NeO1, Mar 11, 2006 IP
    minstrel and Crazy_Zap like this.
  2. dfsweb

dfsweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    dfsweb, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  3. weblord

weblord Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you accept non-recip free submission? i got 2 directories myself and the other an article directory. the first directory i mentioned got about 3,000 searches per day (optimized as a search engine/directory)

weblord, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  4. NeO1

NeO1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome... Yeah I don't know why I didn't think of it... If your directory isn't already in the 640 already on the site post em up here... My girlfriend is going through the W3C schools right now... and this is really her project I'm just helping her get the word out... So now I'll put this on her list of things to do.

So if you wouldn't mind post em up like dfsweb did (recip req) (free) etc... etc... and she'll build the new pages and add them to our list!

Thanks for picking up on that dfs I'd give ya some rep but I'm still a peon on this board :p

NeO

NeO1, Mar 11, 2006 IP
    wrmineo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.