1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense / SPAM .. The right way !

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Eurekaa, Mar 20, 2008.

Well ,

If have a banner / text adv on a website that does not have adsense at all , But this site I know it does make EMAIL SPAM for its own traffic ..

Would this get me banned from google adsense .

In other word , I have a website with adsense on that get legal banner/text traffic from another site that have non legal traffic .. is that ok with adsense ! .. or im responsible for other sites's traffic as well :(

Between me and you honestly ( both sites are mine ) :)

Yes , I know this is not good question to ask . but really I fed up and tired to have good unique traffic , even paid traffic , I tried a lot of services and got many promises with no results losing my money ..

So I was wondering If I send 300K email per day it wont be so bad specially if each person get only one email per week , and YES , its still called SPAM .. but really I fed up with unique and adsense save traffic ..

By the way my websites have good contents ,but having good content is not enough and doesnot help for traffic .

I have other garbage and poor sites that make a lot of $$ and actually they are nothing .. but i fed up also to waste my time getting traffic for these stupid sites .. I want to build my traffic for these with good contents so i feel satisfied also that im doing somthing good ..

Please if you have any good idea and adsense save traffic let me know and share me ..

I tried paid clicks and it does not worth , I loose more then what i earn from adsense , I tried to put banners in website with hight traffic and suddnly my rates got dropped since all traffic comes from one site ..

I tried with digg and it did not work with me ..

Please share me your opinion and experience .. Thanks

Eurekaa, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  2. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Laundering the link doesn't make it any less a violation of Google's TOS. If they caught you - and normally these things are pretty easy to figure out - you'd lose your account.

If I received your spam and I was in a bad mood, I'd do some investigation and forward them my results. I bet there are many thousands like me.

Perhaps the content is not as good as you think it is.

Like spamming?

SmallPotatoes, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  3. krisdude

krisdude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, everyone goes through all this. Be persistent.
    Go to wordtracker keyword tool, look out for a search keyword with good no. of searches a day. Type that keyword into google with quotes("keyword") and write a blogger.com post on it if the optimised results are less than 3000. Get some backlinks(blogger.com wouldnt need much as google is anyway fond of blogger). Put some ads. Write such posts daily. And you'll be happy and earning after doing this for a month regularly.

krisdude, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  4. krisdude

krisdude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and yes, spamming and crap sites is short term business. after doing it you re regretting it now. But you can stop.

krisdude, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  5. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i undersand spamming can be lucrative. i can spam few hundred newsgroups and get thousands of extra traffic to my site as well but i wont do it. everyone hates a spammer and you are living a very risly life by doing so. today or tomorrow someone will report abuse and some will go thru an extensive length of sinfing out where the traffic is being sent to. you will have problem with your host who might suspend your hosting account, and there is a slim chance that google might not like it either. so i would say play by the rules and think long term.

sultanofseo, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  6. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Of course, you need to consider that if the one site is unethical, the visitors it refers to your main site might click-bomb you, and then get your AdSense account banned. Overall, I would not do this.

The Stealthy One, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  7. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Work hard, Follow ethical practices, write good contents and publish. Do a little bit of SEO
    Never think that the traffic will come all of a sudden. It will come slowly and wait until such time and be patient and don't spam others
    -Dairyman

dairyman, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  8. MoeAlexIT

MoeAlexIT Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordtracker + SEO + Good Content will make you happy

MoeAlexIT, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  9. Eurekaa

Eurekaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all of you for ur reply ,

I did most of things you mentioned , my problem not doing hard job to get traffic , but its having no good stable traffic even if I work hard / spend money , and maybe this is bcoz i do not do it the right way ..

Im not looking for the easy way , I just looking for the way that works .

Eurekaa, Mar 20, 2008 IP