1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CB reporting today?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by seantish, Mar 19, 2008.

Well I fired up my campaign this month since I had a little extra money? All was well with CB UNTIL ? Yesturday at 13:00 on 3-18-08. My conversions where around 1- 20 then nothing was reported after that. All my Hops are working. And tracking my ads are working.

Anyone else with similar problems?

seantish, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  2. BillyTheKid55

BillyTheKid55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I did have quite a gap yesterday and same thing this morning to. It sucks really bad when your spending $700+ a day on adwords

BillyTheKid55, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  3. James Long

James Long Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had a 'gap' for over a week now. Although i dont sell everyday this is still very strage and not consistant ion my selling pattern

James Long, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  4. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Not good!
    Dang seven big c-notes Have your herd anything from CB BillyTheKid ?
    A week What's going on?
    I wonder If It from the addition of there spanish program? To much for there network?

Getting ready to pause mine if something doesn't change buy the morning!

Thanks guys. A least I'm not the only one with problems today!

The other day it was someone else and not me. It really sucks to be on the receiving side of this.

5. BillyTheKid55

BillyTheKid55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I havent heard anything. I have been monitoring hops all day and everything seemed to work fine. Last night after 11:30 I pulled down about 12 quick sales and then nothing after 1am until 10am this morning

6. BillyTheKid55

BillyTheKid55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I see it from both an affiliate and as a vendor and it doesnt make sense because my products were selling fine all night and affiliates were getting credit. I think we all just get dumped on once in a while

7. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Kinda like the system does a restart on geologics and updates? I hope so since this is the first time going a little more than just free advertising. I was getting decent at CB with adwords. Making about $60 with a $40 investment. But it was working then this. Shoot.
    So youur still Marketing even with the freeze ups? Scarey! Oh well I'm giving it one more night also before I get to worried
    Thanks BillyTheKid

8. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not to hi-jack the thread - but it could be based on a number of factors. Seems no matter what time of day or year it is someone is always affected by this. The problem might be simpler than you all think. Competitive intelligence is strong and tools to track you/your campaigns are used daily to wipe you out or bump you. It could also be fluctuation (i know I know, it isn't - you can prove it - it must be a flaw...) I run tons of offers on CB, PDC, CPA networks - they ALL suffer from fluctuation however suffer more from fierce vendor and aff competitors spying on them and moving in on a blitz.... we are launching such a tool and this could finally put you on the profitable end of this problem/equation: http://www.thefatrighpig.com

You'd be surprized how much time you spend shaping your campaigns in PPC or BUM just to have one look up sweep and outdo your whole roster of weapons.

NC.

NCMedia, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  9. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:

Exactly the same thing... I had great sales during the day.. then after around 2pm nothing for 12 hours in a row? What the heck?

I'm glad it isn't just me though... some decent sales today.. but then it stopped again...

kingbrend, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  10. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks NCMedia! I know I have read a similar response from you before. This Is my second go at affiliate marketing. I was so excited when I found something that worked then it just droped off. I spend about 2hrs a day reading post and trying to learn something new everyday. But thanks for pointing it out to some of the readers. Maybe the next time I start a Thread I should be more Strait forward on what I was concerned with. I honestly just wanted to know if others where having any reporting problems. (Total Blackouts)
    I very much so understand that most of it is my fault and I need to change that But to just drop In conversions all together when I'm Still getting Hops? I don't think so. I can deal with 2x or 3x the hops to get a conversion. That I undertand. A slump, No BIGGY
    Thanks again for sharing NCMedia

11. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh I can tell you my last sell was at 13:39 and befor that every three hours or so.

12. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:
    You haven't had a sale since yesterday 1pm?

kingbrend, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  13. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    SPAM!! That was obvious!! You dont need to buy software to do that its all free on the net

Patchkaa, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  14. dog_24

dog_24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yesterday sucked big time, I didn't get even a sale on my main niche, while I usually get 5-6 every day. But it's fine, every time ClickBank announces something, sales stop for a week :)

dog_24, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  15. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    nah its not clickbank, those things happpen dude, I bet the next day things will be better!!!

Patchkaa, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  16. kingbrend

kingbrend Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, yeah with every CB UPDATE... sales are screwed for at least a week....

Which sucks..

kingbrend, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  17. dog_24

dog_24 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, NCmedia is not a spammer, he's just very skilled in IM. And his posts are usually very helpful.

dog_24, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  18. Lyz

Lyz Peon

Best Answers:
    i have the same problem. clickbank's updater is really sucks

Lyz, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  19. seantish

seantish Peon

Best Answers:
    Today's - Todays Update No Luck in reporting. Oh Well. Some of the more seasoned VET's don't seem to mind that much. They all seem to say it just happens! And it will all catch up. Give it a week.
    So I'm marching on.

seantish, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  20. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't got any sales for a long time, but I don't complain. Since AdWords started to become a troublemaker, I really expanded my free exposure and I will now have a much easier time to generate sales.
    This no sales period doesn't bother me too much, since I'm not paying for traffic.
    Amazing how one change can completely turn over your view on some things...
    nadavs

nadavs, Mar 20, 2008 IP