1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

does it work???

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by darrens, Mar 4, 2008.

ok, i understand how the co-op works and im happy with that ...
    but does it work for anyone?
    im not knocking the network in anyway but do site visitors click on links (text links)???

I have a travel related web site so the people that visit my site are people who want to buy travel so i dont understand why they would click on text links for blogs about this or sites about that if they are not related to travel?

I maybe wrong and im asking for co-op users to tell me how this can work for me?

Thanks in advance.

darrens, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  2. MammaRose

MammaRose Banned

Best Answers:
    Some people may click the text links. For me, the benefit has been that the more text links I have with my keywords in the, the higher my placement on the search engine for those keywords.

MammaRose, Mar 19, 2008 IP
    sweetfunny likes this.
  3. etali

etali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd been wondering about the co-op too. I signed up a while ago, but keep forgetting to actually use my code. Glad to hear it still works for search engines. I'll probably start using it myself soon.

Every now and then there's a scare about the network being picked up by google - I take it that's all it ever is, just a scare?

etali, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  4. tbh

tbh Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up a month ago and doesnt seem to work.

tbh, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  5. etali

etali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's wrong with it? I added the code a couple of days ago, but haven't had any weight show up yet - is that the problem you are having?

etali, Mar 22, 2008 IP