1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My First $1000.00 Day On Azoogle

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aj22, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fixnow

fixnow Peon

Best Answers:
    @GTAce: Not sure what I said to upset you. I was asking for some guidance since what he has said about his secret strategy is not resonating with me. And BECAUSE of the fact that aj22 had been so generous with his time and because he encouraged people to ask questions, I gathered up the BALLS to ask a question. I know this business is tough. Anyhow, I get your point and thanks for your insight.

@J0ned: Thanks for your comments and guidance. I guess its about coming with ones own strategy. I hope your next site be a successful one.

@aj22: Its ok pal. Didn't ask for none of that. Was simply asking for guidance. But I see I got you in a bad mood!

fixnow, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  2. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who was this directed at?

j0ned, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  3. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That doesn't seem like too much of a formula. Are you sure you aren't fooling people into thinking they're getting free ringtones?

gregdavidson, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  4. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    I think the person we need to be asking here is Killafawk even those his/her campaign got shut down. A 500% ROI is the best we've seen so far.

gregdavidson, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  5. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hahahahahaha, "guidance", right

AJ has made 230+ posts in this thread alone. Like I said earlier, if 230 posts doesn't help you at all, then find something else to do. This game is all about trial and error. How much of this have you actually tried? You have more than you could ever ask for available to you right now.

Odds are, you are probably just like the average person who comes in this thread. That person has tried a few things that didn't work. Spent maybe a few months and a few hundred dollars on stuff that doesn't work. You think you've "tried it all" and you get upset when somebody who has been there/done that isn't willing to dish out secrets to you and thousands of other strangers.

Just go try this stuff yourself instead of asking for somebody to hand it to you on a silver platter. It took AJ 3 years to figure this out. Why do you think it's so strange that you haven't figured anything out yet?

GTAce, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  6. shockalock-g

shockalock-g Peon

Best Answers:
    HOLY CRAP! Problem solved!!! Had to do some serious digging but I finnally found the tutorial where AJ got his "cat food formula" from and it works awesome! Only been running the campaign for a few hours now and I've grossed $120!!!! :cool:

Get it here :

Sorry AJ - but you can't hide your formula forever! The cat food is out er something ! ;)

shockalock-g, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  7. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't believe i was just rickrolled in digitalpoint of all places. Nice one lol

aj22, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  8. j0ned

j0ned Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice - that's awesome :) hahaha

j0ned, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  9. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now your tempting me to click the link. Hmm,maybe i will, I love the song.

speed100, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  10. Joobz

Joobz Peon

Best Answers:
    Holy crap, that's awesome. someone finally RR'd on DP? Over at WF the RR would have shown up within the first ten posts somewhere.

Joobz, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  11. fixnow

fixnow Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your insight. I have done and doing trials and testing. As they say failing forward.

Please don't make generalizations and assumptions without knowing me. I don't "think" I've tried it all. I know I haven't. Why else would I be reaching out for help!

I didn't start this thread. I didn't PM aj22. He encouraged questions and I simply asked a question. Why are you so pissed? I realize it took him a lonnnng time to get where he is. I am not asking him for his secrets.
    Chill dude!

fixnow, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  12. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Aj, firstly thanks for taking the time to create and maintain this informative (yet painful thread). I just finished reading all 52 pages. I have taken alot from it, and you've showed great patience and compassion even towards annoying people who are trying to crack your forumula (I can't believe that stupid post about you trying to scam your audience into buying ringtones!). And yet you still are civil, shows what great character you have.

This thread started awesome, then turned into a begging session, and then finally turned into an Adwords for dummies lesson (there is an adwords forum for adwords basics ya know people?). You've given more than enough information and inspiration to get us started with thinking outside the box. That is the whole point of this thread, and I wish people who know nothing about IM would stop bugging you to give away your forumula because it really ruins the whole spirit of this thread.

Putting that aside, I do have a couple questions that are not meant to give away anything. I will use your silly cat food as an example:
    1. Does your cat food landing page actually try to sell catfood? Or is it an information/review page with attactive ringtones links/banners pointing to it?
    2. I assume you have cat food style multiple landing pages pointing to one ringtones landing page. How much time do you put into each cat food landing page? How do you know whether that new cat food landing page will get traffic (i.e. how do you test before putting it up)? If I were to put up a new landing page, it takes me at least a full day or two (hard when you have kids). Is there any other way of testing to see whether that new LP will get traffic or do you just have to jump into it.
    3. The cat food landing page content. Do you spend alot of time learning about cat food or do you write just enough to distract the user into clicking your more attactive ringtones link?

Appreciate if you could give me some insight on the above. If you think it's too much to give away (I made it as generic as possible) then please let me know. Thanks again!

Spliffic, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  13. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    And how do you know he isn't doing that? Unless you found his landing page you really can't call that post "stupid". I don't think he would admit to it if he was doing that. His campaign was shut down for some reason and that could be the reason.

gregdavidson, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  14. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    BTW All because it says $9.99 doesn't mean people are overlooking that. I'm sure a lot of the people he's targeting are little 13 or 14 years old kids who aren't too swift.

15. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Nope don't try to sell 'cat food'. Give out plenty of 'info' though.

2. Each cat food lp is self-contained mini site with the traditional About Us, Terms, sitemap, privacy policy and at least another page or two.

3. There's not too much text, nothing overwhelming, I write it myself and it usually stays on topic.

Banners for ringtones on the side, top and/or bottom couldn't hurt :)

Good luck

I got hit with QS, and I have a dozen backup domains/campaigns/sites on standby for my bigger producing campaigns for situations like this. I was back up and running in less then a day and half. Not much profit lost.

Actually, I'm not. Another swing at my ethics Greg? See If you get any help out of me anymore.

aj22, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  16. FRYO

FRYO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, I guess he's doing that because he can't get any help from you anymore :D

FRYO, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  17. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Your right, the post isn't what's stupid here.

18. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    I'm not asking him for help anymore. All of his answers didn't help me out anyway. I'm just saying that that's the "easiest" way to get somebody to signup for ringtones. In case you guys are ignoring this article, here it is again:

http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/1265/free-ringtones-cost-azoogle-million.html

BTW The only ringtones program on Azoogle Ads with a landing page that doesn't look like a scam and can somewhat sell somebody is RealArcade. If he isn't promoting that program that probably means he's using the "Free Ringtones" technique which is of course scamming young kids.

19. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. So obviously you create your own flashy banners to your ringtones LP correct? This is probably what entices the user on the cat food LP to go to the next LP.

20. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    Yeah, a flashing banner that says "Click Here For Free Ringtones". I would bet that if AJ admitted he was using that technique, half of you would still be going for it. Dishonest money doesn't amount to a lot in my book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.