1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning $3- $10 per day

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by sugar, Mar 11, 2008.

Hi,
    I m new to this site, i have seen people here discussing about Adsense, I want to know which niche can help you to earn $3 to $10 a day by adsense and also share your experiences that how long time it took you to reach this amount.

sugar, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  2. entwickler

entwickler Member

Best Answers:
    no one will tell you a niche. You have to find it on your own. Think of the things you are good at and research.

entwickler, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  3. supernoobice

supernoobice Peon

Best Answers:
    It took me 6months of crashing and burning before I get the "Ah huh!" thing. I launched a new site and took me 1 month before the earnings get rolling ($15 per day).

DP is a good place to start... Ask questions and "SEARCH" for answers. :) Good luck.
    BTW, no one will tell you what niche is good. It all depends on what you like to do. So you will be dedicated to it.

supernoobice, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  4. marimo

marimo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not lazy in writing good articles on any topic, very good articles, then you can make even as much as $50/day. All you need to do is regularly write articles and participate in social sites like Digg.com, Reddit.com, etc. I regard Digg.com as number one. It can generate so much traffic that if you do not have a powerful web server, it can literally crash. Yes, its true, Digg.com can crush your web server with an amazing avalanche of traffic - The Digg Effect. Just check it out and have a feel of which stories usually makes it to the front page.

Be warned though, social sites are amazingly efficient, you may call it ridiculously efficient in rejecting attempts to spam or plagiarize. So, be as real and original and creative as possible. That is the high price you have to pay!!!!!!

marimo, Mar 11, 2008 IP
    rchase14 likes this.
  5. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    choose a site category which you will get tons of traffic

trichnosis, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  6. rchase14

rchase14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your post.... I am fairly new to DP and so far, it seems like there are more people that care about making money FIRST before they even have enough content to make money with.....I was like this...for about a day......until I realized that without content, nobody will stay on your site long enough to even search for an ad to click on.

Bottom line, follow what Marimo said......

Way to go Marimo....I added to your reputation

rchase14, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  7. PeterM

PeterM Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, It is best to find a niche that you would enjoy writing about, so it would be fun to write content.

PeterM, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  8. wilhb81

wilhb81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, for me, there are not such kind of good niche, is completely depend on you to turn the niche into your "Ka-ching" making niche, then you will be the "Niche-guru" for sure...;)

wilhb81, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  9. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic = $$$

Any site with traffic can make money

Theres no easy money theres just about hard work and skills

w3bmaster, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  10. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    their are a few lists going around here with "high paying" keywords.

have a look around the forum and u'll be able to get ur hands on it.

$10 - $15 a day shouldn't bee too hard if you get a few decent keywords and sites going

fabriciogr, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  11. ardley216

ardley216 Peon

Best Answers:
    well, content as you said is paramount! chose what you enjoy most, then research the highest paying keywords, use adwords tools.. or.. um... google search! :D remember its not really about the cash ;)

ardley216, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  12. moroccoimage

moroccoimage Peon

Best Answers:
    Participate in the sites and forums
    Action themes of good content
    Many visitors
    Was good

moroccoimage, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  13. flowman315

flowman315 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll say optimize your blog, create backlinks, research and have a lot of patience and work hard, write articles that interest your readers so they keep on coming back and probably do some clicks on your site.

flowman315, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  14. complete 29

complete 29 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey I Have Some Blogs I Registered For Adsense And They Are No Earnings For Any Blogs
    Can Any One Would Tell Me What To Do

complete 29, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  15. SEOBusiness

SEOBusiness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need nice traffic to make yourselves $3-$10 per day.Just make unique content for your blogs,and building backlinks for it.

SEOBusiness, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  16. Peace4all

Peace4all Active Member

Best Answers:
    To earn 3$ to 10$ everyday of course not so easy but I know one adnsense revenue sharing site which is very good in all respect. You will definitely thanks me after joining this adsense revenue sharing site. It is free and easy to join. Just joing start writing some unique good quality article with positive attitude.

After joining adsense it past almost one year but I did not earn more than 20$. But the moment I joined this 50/50 adsense revenue sharing site. My account start showing increase day by day. Almost my earing was average 10$ per day just writing 2 to 3 hours a day. And you believe one day I earned more than even 50$.

You can check my signature to know and join that ad share site. Good Luck and no spam guranted.

Peace4all, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  17. dtriola

dtriola Peon

Best Answers:
    Try researching the most heavily searched terms on sites like Google Trends. Mostly everyone does this so have patience. You will find something that makes sense.

dtriola, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  18. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a helpful topic!

Jeffreyw, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  19. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion opposed to picking a niche based on earnings, I would pick a niche you enjoy writing about.

I am a strong believer in daily content increases the performance dramatically. I have had a website live less than a week with hardly any link building done, it's already on around 5-10 uniques a day which doesn't sound alot but I think it's doing well, it's ranking number 1 in Google for a few search terms.

I just need to add more content, perform more link building and hopefully it will begin to earn some regular money.

bon300187, Mar 19, 2008 IP
    rchase14 and MaryMary like this.
  20. ThisIsOli

ThisIsOli Active Member

Best Answers:
    The key to success is most definately write what you enjoy.

I have set up a couple of blogs on blogger, I make around 10 posts a month and each is receiving 300 unique visitors daily.

By writing about what you know and more importantly like your readers get drawn in, will link to you and will dramatically increase your websites popularity. Going for googles highest keywords is all well and good, but by the time you have researched, written and published the site thousands of other websites will have ccovered the exact same topic.

I have a friend who recently hit upon a rather morbid trend. According to his websites if you write about someone who dies a few months later you receive massive traffic from searches relating to them. He has now written articles on the ten celebrities he thinks will kick the bucket in the next year!

No one can really tell you how to make it in the advertising world, the best you can do is make mistakes, learn from them and improve your writing and advertising skills!

ThisIsOli, Mar 20, 2008 IP