1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A cutting request less ordinary

Discussion in 'Services' started by PaddyL, Mar 19, 2008.

A volunteer job has me editing a local Parish Magazine in my spare time. After I've finished editing the articles, I have to compile the magazine.

Now, the thing is, to compile the magazine, I print everything, and cut-and-paste the articles (literally, with scissors and glue) to make them into full pages. Dinosaur method, right? :eek:

I'm looking for someone who can take my articles (electronically; I'll retype anything that’s on paper), and format them all together into a single electronic document (either Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer), to save me time.
    • You'll need to know a thing or two about either OpenOffice Writer or Microsoft Word (a knowledge of styles will be invaluable).
    • You'll need Microsoft Publisher (or something to convert Publisher files, if such a thing exists). You don't need to know much at all about Publisher.
    • You’ll also need a good Internet connection, because the articles and adverts amount to over 20Mb (zipped).
    If you think that you're up to doing this job, once every month on about the 16th-19th, except July, please send me a PM. I'll reply with links to proper instructions plus April's articles and ads, so you can have a proper look before making a decision.

Whoever gives me the best deal gets the job. As mine is a non-paying volunteer job, it needs to be cheap; so, if the best deal is too much, I'll have to give this a miss and continue with the scissors and glue :(.

PaddyL, Mar 19, 2008 IP
    The_Ruler496 likes this.
  2. sandarr

sandarr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you send me some more information about this project and also your idea of a price I might be able to do this for you.

sandarr, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  3. PaddyL

PaddyL Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you, this request has been filled now.

PaddyL, Mar 22, 2008 IP