1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

True Muslims???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by messenger of peace, Mar 9, 2006.

?

True Muslims are peaceful people wishing all the best for this world?

1. yes

120 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. no

78 vote(s)
    35.5%
  3. i don't know

22 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. QuickBuck

QuickBuck Guest

Best Answers:
    They are men of war and teach hatred and intolerance.

QuickBuck, Mar 10, 2006 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech, you are right about one thing, it is the fault of the preachers who preach false religion!

The preachers on both sides are guilty of leading the people into war and inciting violence, the false prophets on both sides are to blame!

But this has nothing to do with God himself, it has to do with those that come in his name falsely on both sides and lead their followers into destruction because they themselves follow lies and seek power and wealth in this life! God says that you should not lie nor murder, but that is all they do and what they preach to their people!

Murder and hatred will just lead to more war and that is where you are in error GTech, you are no dummy, but it is dumb to pursue a path of murder and hate and that is your problem! You know better too and that is another one of your major problems GTech!

anthonycea, Mar 10, 2006 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Hi Anthony, I'm flattered you seek my attention. Unfortunately, your posts offer nothing unique. If you expand your knowledge past the usual, I might engage you down the road. Right now, you're sort of at the bottom of the list as there are so many others that are informed. No offense, I just prefer a challenge and right now, there are better options.

Blogmaster, a few good links for you:

islamists fooling the establishment

An exceptional article, for those that know, for those that thought they knew and for those that deliberately try to cover up the truth, on CAIR and it's ties to terrorism. What makes it so powerful is how well it's documented with very extensive references. Reading it should raise a flag to anyone not truly informed.

The day is coming...

Another interesting article, this time on the UK. While the read is truly alarming and informative, you will note that it's from Yahoo's cache. The real article was here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/02/19/nsharia219.xml

Note the text in it's place now. It seems the telegraph has fallen prey to those that don't want the truth told.

GTech, Mar 10, 2006 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah I know GTech, the truth and what is right will never get in the way of your Nazi hate and murder machine! :eek:

Problem is that you are not smart enough to fool anyone with your logic, it is plain to see that it is simple minded Heritage Foundation/RNC propaganda that has failed, but there are still 37% of Americans that still fall for that bullshit :D

PS: Seen the latest polls GTech :confused:

Bush is on the way out GTech, even the Republicans want no association with the Bush Administration with the mid term elections coming up!

Better fire up those Diebold voting machines GTech, impeachment is near!

Better yet, get the invasion of Iran started, Cheney and John Bolton are warning everyone, those guys are so brave! That might get the old poll numbers up GTech :p

PPS: I hope they go Duck Hunting together with you as guide.......

5. Zash

Zash Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many different understanding of "Islam" / "Muslim". I am a muslim myself. But, I don't believe in religion. For me the meaning of Muslim has nothing to do with religion and you can be a muslim too. The main problem with majority of the people is, they simply follow something "blindly" instead of going out and find the answers themselves. This thing not only happened within the "muslim community" but also in all the religion in this world. As example, a Christian might be a Catholic or Protestan or something else and all of them will argue saying they are the one who are following the right path and will soon be going to heaven. In Buddhism as example, majority of the people who considered themselves as Buddhist are not Buddhist at all. They get confused by thinking they are practising Gautama's teaching when they are actually practising Taoism and doing things that is against Gautama's teaching.

Why so? As I said before, this happened because we were taught to believe in something without the right to question our belief since we were a kids. In other words we were taught to believe without having a true understanding of our belief.

All over the world, people are more interested in arguing who is going to heaven, who is the right one and who is the "evil" one instead of spending their time trying to understand their own belief..

For me, Ignorance is the true evil..

Zash, Mar 10, 2006 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You have great points, I agree with them, most don't understand or even follow their own beliefs, you have "so called religious" people who preach hate and murder right here on this forum for example!

They are true believers, but not in the God they think they are following!

7. Zash

Zash Peon

Best Answers:
    Did ever try to study Quran yourself instead of listening to other people intepretation...

Anyway, my advice, Bible, Quran or whatsoever related to religion is not something for you to take literally, instead try to take it methaphorically...

So, what made you think Osama Bin Laden or the terrorists or majority of the people who considered themselves muslim following the Quran?

I am not trying to say you should worship Quran , its wrong to do, a book is still a book where need to you verify them..But, in order to verify them..you need to have "knowledge"...The same thing if you would like to verify Einstein's Theory of Relativity, you need to have knowledge to understand it..The problem of people failed to learn anything from Quran etc is because they try to intrepret the message without having enough knowledge to do so and eventually they will simply make their own "assumption" and believe their "assumption" is correct..

These articles are very interesting to read..
    hxxp://www.free-minds.org/articles/history/ayman1.htm
    hxxp://groups.google.co.uk/group/sangkancil/browse_thread/thread/31c0b35ff91b5326/598e9d145f9e889e?q=ayman&rnum=2#598e9d145f9e889e

If you're interested in understanding a different point of view regarding Quran interpretation etc..read this article:

hxxp://groups.google.co.uk/group/sangkancil/browse_thread/thread/e1293901b1cfe615/12bbb27283d6cf28?q=ayman&rnum=1#12bbb27283d6cf28

Zash, Mar 10, 2006 IP
  8. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you're talking about ignorance then why are all muslim countries so dysfunctional? Over 60% are analphabets, - how can these people make educated statements. The ignorance lies within the muslim society and their leaders use this system to play a numbers game and not truthbearings. - all for selfish reasons.
    And when there is any good suggestion from none-muslims then it is automatically branded as evil.

Arnie, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    ... or being racist ...

Blogmaster, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:

Yeah, that is why Bush wanted the UAE to run the USA ports, because they are backward (or because Bush himself made another dirty deal and he is backward), all for selfish reasons, right Arnie :confused:

anthonycea, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  11. morituri

morituri Peon

Best Answers:
    There was a good article by The Independent recently, on how Islamic inventors changed the world. I was amazed at how many things we take for granted today were invented or discovered by Muslims, from coffee (!) to modern surgical instruments to the game of chess.

My personal belief is that all religions try to spread the message of peace; it's people's interpretations of their own faith that often falls short and leads them astray.

morituri, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I don't think you're getting it, dude. I love drinking coffee, but I need to be alive to enjoy it. We're not saying Muslims are bad ... shit ... most of the Muslims prolly know in their hearts that it's all BS - but what choice do they have in a society that taxes non Muslims higher and makes their lives hell. Think about that. Don't make this about whether the people are good or bad, make this about what the ideology says. Islam imprisons while calling for violence.

13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hate is the problem, God says that if you hate a brother for no reason, you are guilty of murder, so each of us has the solution within us to solve the problem!

14. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Religion Religion Religion all the stupid humans die and fighting across with each others only for religion. no no no their boss their politicians which they making a terrorists, maoists work for only for money. simples innocent persons or youngers those either really fed up their life or those who have no job... they take a some wrong steps.

and why we are always targeting a muslims atleast they are also human beings. and messenger_of_peace if u are really wants a peace then stop thats types of stupid pooling... :/

Pammer, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fighting for false religion following false prophets is more like it!

16. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    lol, I can imagine you joined this forum to teach us Islam :eek:

maldives, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  17. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    I would believe it if it was prooved in the reality, not just in the theory.

latehorn, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  18. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that was "john Smith". :p By the way, the distortion of scriptures are very similar then to the muslim ones.;) exept the violance thingy:D

Arnie, Mar 11, 2006 IP
  19. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It's called "the fruit of the spirit" in the Bible when you look at the actions and not just the words of those who believe ;)

20. Zash

Zash Peon

Best Answers:
    Man! Your are totally right...I can no more than to agree with you.

Zash, Mar 11, 2006 IP