1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just need RAW hits, how do I go about doing it?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ptpatil, Mar 18, 2008.

OK, I built a site around a CPM network that provided news content infused with ads.

It's newschomper.110mb.com, and I don't know how to market it to just get RAW hits. I also do not have ANY advertising budget whatsoever.

I know its really tough, but any advice at all would be good. I'm open to adding new content, just don't know what type.

ptpatil, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  2. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What do you offer that's different and better than your competitors? And, are you actually meeting a real need? Those are two very important questions to answer, before going any further.

The Stealthy One, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  3. ptpatil

ptpatil Peon

Best Answers:
    so I'm gonna have to pay for traffic aren't I?

this wasn't really meant to be a "unique" webpage or anything, just a quick way to make money. I've upped my advertising budget to $50.

ptpatil, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  4. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Oh. Well see, if it was just a quick way to make money - you're probably not meeting a real need. So, all of the advertising $$$ in the world couldn't fix this problem.

The Stealthy One, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  5. thor22

thor22 Peon

Best Answers:
    no such thing as a qucik way to make money. sorry

thor22, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  6. mhaynes6

mhaynes6 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow...I need to up my budget also...Im playing with the big boys now!
    Just kidding...But No...there is no easy way to make quick money online...If there were we wouldnt be wasting time on forums like this one...no pun intended...just jokes...

mhaynes6, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  7. vijayan

vijayan Peon

Best Answers:
    work hard by marketing through free systems like social ookmarking or sending mails to friends (your friends niot spamming)...Well, this also can get RAW visitors after that upgrade little and start doing SEO yourself (you need to pay if you want other to do it and $50 won't do SEO)...after this again upgrade to adsense and others when you will have little money and move forwa4rd...

Well,i know this isn't the tips you wanted coz you will need around 5 months to d this only...

vijayan, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  8. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    use social bookmarking..post on forums..comment on blogs...use stumbleupon..submit ur url and make sure u stumble a few sites everyday with tym ur submitted site will be given a few hits each day and de best part is stumblin is fun..u com across really unique sites u've never heard b4 so its basically a win win situation.

Luq, Mar 18, 2008 IP