1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A hosted-BANS, but better. 100% Commissions

Discussion in 'eBay' started by purdue512, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah ok, thanks. I will go back and find the coincompass store - how I found you, for the affy link. See you on the inside!!

regards
    Martin

Fivestar, Mar 9, 2008 IP
    nscdn likes this.
  2. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Purdue
    will PM you.
    Could not get through to Paypal (I am in Australia)

regards

Fivestar, Mar 9, 2008 IP
  3. purdue512

purdue512 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PM responded to....

Glad you made it through Fivestar. Not sure what that was, but it concerns me. We've had many purchases through PayPal since we brought that online last week, you're the first to trip an error. Were you doing anything odd?

Also - On the Affy Link. Glad you brought that up. I had actually already written to the owner of Coincompass because the link did NOT credit him appropriately. I will, of course, ensure he gets paid (which I had already communicated to him in email prior to reading your post). But if you don't mind, can you tell me what link you clicked on. Either he's not posted it correctly or I've got a problem... Either way, we need to sort this out so he didn't miss out on any future revenue.

All others - Rest assured, I've been reviewing each referral manually to make sure nobody misses any $$... You can also test this yourself by clicking on your own affiliate link and then viewing the data in the Affiliate Home Page (which includes both click counts and referral data).

purdue512, Mar 9, 2008 IP
  4. nscdn

nscdn Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice..... ;)

nscdn, Mar 9, 2008 IP
  5. purdue512

Best Answers:
    I know. It's always good to see things go as they should. I like to believe that the world works that way. Fairness always comes around...

purdue512, Mar 10, 2008 IP
  6. Fivestar

Fivestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Purdue, I will Pm you about the affy link....
    Update to all those interested...24 hours, maybe 36, gotta fit a fulltime job in there and kids n all...and I have a fully functioning site...see babystuff link in siggy. Wow... the search facility in Al's site is so amazing, the list of products, with well chosen keywords, pulls up a variety of CJ and Amazon vendors, plus eBay of course. It is simple, slick and very easy to use. Now the task of attracting traffic. Have started the social bookmarking thing, will write some articles. Probably build a blog for the site, which can get blasted automatically by the site. If you are considering BA** , and am not really up to building the architecture of the site, I would definitely check this out.

It is early days, and Purdue is a super responsive principal, and makes improvements all the time. Some of the visual aspects could be improved as options, say font/typeface of headings....

Im just hoping to make my first$100 so I can get another one.

Fivestar, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  7. purdue512

Best Answers:
    All - There is an issue with the article submission in IncomeStores that one of our store owners pointed out and I wanted to bring to light. Currently when you write an article, it is showing up on Blogskinny.com... My guess is that most would see this as a good thing as Blogskinny.com is PR6 site, and have documented "automatic article submission" as a feature. However, the backlink on the article at Blogskinny is to Compare4.us and doesn't work... So this is a bug that I will address ASAP. The backlink should be to your IncomeStore.

The question is: Do you want your articles showing up on Blogskinny.com for the PR6 backlink automatically for each article or should I make that an option so you can turn it off?

Cheers...

purdue512, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  8. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That one is a no-brainer to me! :)

anarmyofme, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  9. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Okay. That's what I thought.

The back-link bug has been addressed. Your article submissions in IncomeStores are rotating through Blogskinny to help get you a back-link.

purdue512, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  10. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think its great that it shows up as a backlink, might give me more incentive to keep up with doing my articles daily..

auburnfan23, Mar 12, 2008 IP
  11. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Good... It's been shown time-and-time-again that if you get into a regular daily discipline with articles, you'll see th e rewards.

BTW - I got my hands on 2,000 PLR articles from all sorts of niches. Anyone interested in using them in their IncomeStores?

purdue512, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  12. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    Dont articles need to be Your own Unique Content or you will get penalized in Google?

I guess since most of are in different niches we would probably not be all using the same articles,but
    I wonder how many other people are pulling from these 2,000 articles?

Just a questions, im not an expert on SEO just read what everyone says here so if you have some insight on this im listening..

Thanks

auburnfan23, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  13. 300Spartans

300Spartans Peon

Best Answers:
    Need further info, PM me the detail and relevant marketing that we can co-op. Thanks!

300Spartans, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  14. purdue512

Best Answers:
    PM sent...

On the dup content issue, I've done a bunch of reading and some testing myself on this and don't think you will see a penalty. I'm sure you will find people who disagree, but I've not seen a problem.

purdue512, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  15. auburnfan23

Best Answers:
    So how do we get a list of these articles? I might use a few for my 2 stores..

auburnfan23, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  16. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    purdue512, 2 questions.

1) How does blogskinny pick up the articles? Does it pick them up from our stores article rss feed? And once it has, does it just store the original article or if I edit the article will it re-read the feed?

I ask because I'd like to add a number of short articles and then later edit/add on to them. What I would prefer is if blogskinny saves the original and lets me make my store version unique.

2) Widget module. How? :)

alext, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  17. purdue512

Best Answers:
    1) Blogskinny makes a real-time call to your IncomeStore. So edits will be reflected as their made. There isn't currently any storage. We've been working on an RSS feed of your articles. As soon as that's out, you can register your RSS all over and the get "stored" versions out there.

2) Widget Module is still in the shop, but is coming soon. The first to launch will be our widget module, which is fairly popular.

Cheers.

purdue512, Mar 16, 2008 IP
  18. auburnfan23

Best Answers:

Where can we view these articles Purdue?

auburnfan23, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  19. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the delay. I have not released them yet.

I'm writing a script today that will pull them into a searchable database. This will make it MUCH easier to find the ones you want based on a keyword search. Right now, you have to scroll through 2,000 files searching for what you want, and that's not very efficient.

purdue512, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  20. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's awesome! Sometimes content can be so hard to come up with!

anarmyofme, Mar 17, 2008 IP