1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone having problems with azoogle tracking? from 12am till 1am nothing?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by phpbbforfree, Mar 14, 2008.

nothing is showing up. I dunno if its the time zone difference or something but the todays date shows the 15th but the calender when you click the button has the 14th in bold. So far its tracked nothing for 12am till 1am. I think there might be a glitch with missing leads can someone else confirm this?

phpbbforfree, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  2. phpbbforfree

phpbbforfree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i was just able to confirm that tracking from 12am est to 1am est does not work and does not show in the stats. I did see the total amount in mtd revenue at the top change but the tracking isn't there so lord knows if it got all the leads I just generated but it does show about 6 leads in the mtd revenue area but nothing int he stats area.

Might want to contact your am early monday morning people. Bush and his early dst has us all fucked up.

phpbbforfree, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  3. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    My stuff is fine. Looks like it's just you.

aj22, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  4. phpbbforfree

phpbbforfree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    actually it did happen, they have a script that goes in and reenters the lost hour of data and updates it to 12am-1am. It was weird tho cause it was the first time I checked my stuff at that hour during the week and there was nothing for that hour and then after 1:30am I checked it again and it was there.

phpbbforfree, Mar 15, 2008 IP